In January 2014 a woman was beaten to death in California over an accidental photobomb.
In Milan Italy it's a legal requirement to smile at all times except during funerals or hospital visits.
Earthquakes turn water into gold.
The soil on Mars is particularly good for growing asparagus.
Anne Frank's concentration camp was liberated by British troops just weeks after her death.
There's a shark in Greenland that eats polar bears and can live up to 200 years.
A priest on the Titanic refused to board a lifeboat twice. Instead he stayed behind to hear confessions and give absolution to the people left on the ship.
At birth, baby kangaroos are only about an inch long – no bigger than a large water bug or a queen bee.
The inventor of Vaseline used to eat a spoonful of it every day.
Arachibutyrophobia is the fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth.
Caesar salad has nothing to do with any of the Caesars. It was first concocted in a bar in Tijuana Mexico in the 1920′s.
In 1977 3 men attempted to steal Elvis Presley's remains for ransom. That's why his body was moved to Graceland where they are monitored by security.
Michael Jordan makes more money from NIKE annually than all of the Nike factory workers in Malaysia combined.
The average American spends about 38 hours a year stuck in traffic.
In India there is a vigilante group called the "Love Commandos" that offers protection from harassment to couples from different castes who fall in love.
if you die in Amsterdam without any friends or family left to attend your funeral a poet will write a poem for you and recite it at your funeral.
Abraham Lincoln kept his important documents inside his hat.
Illegal immigration from Mexico to the U.S. has decreased by 80% since 2000.
During the World War I the British Army attempted to train seagulls to poo on the periscopes of enemy submarines.
Pope Pius II wrote a popular erotic book called "The Tale Of Two Lovers" before assuming office.
If you drilled a tunnel straight through the Earth and jumped in it would take you about 42 minutes to get to the other side.
Cuba is the only island in the Caribbean to have a railroad.
1 in every 4 Americans has appeared someway or another on television.
Alabama was the first state in the United States to officially recognize Christmas in 1836.
Babies are born without kneecaps. They don’t appear until the child reaches 2-6 years of age.
70%of all the emails sent are spam.
The probability that you in any glass of water will find at least 1 molecule of water once drunk by Cleopatra is practically 100%.
Some Deaf People Make Sign Language in Their Sleep.
Bob Marley's final words were "Money can't buy life."
Steven Spielberg declined to direct the Harry Potter movies and said "It's just like withdrawing a billion dollars and putting it into your personal bank accounts. There's no challenge."
Humans put a man on the Moon before they put wheels on luggage.
Johnny Appleseed planted apples so that people could use apple cider to make alcohol.
India's Hindu calendar has 6 seasons: spring summer monsoon autumn winter and prevernal.
An elephant can smell water from 12 miles away.
Sea otters hold hands when they sleep so they don’t drift away from each other.
All of the bacteria in our body collectively weighs about 4 pounds.
After WW1 Finland Estonia Latvia Lithuania and Poland emerged as independent nations.
Smearing a small amount of dog feces on an insect bite will relieve the itching and swelling.
BEER & MARIJUANA are cousins: beer's hops are in the same family of flowering plants as marijuana.
If you try to suppress a sneeze you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.