Bats always turn left when exiting a cave.
The “save” icon on Microsoft Word shows a floppy disk with the shutter on backwards.
In the UK all horses ponies and donkeys must have a horse passport.
Contact lenses were first proposed by Leonardo Da Vinci in 1508.
Beethoven dipped his head in cold water before he composed.
During WW2 a Dutch warship was disguised as a tropical island to escape detection by the Japanese. It was the only ship of its class to survive.
Elephants can detect rain 150 miles away.
In Japan 685 kids were rushed to hospitals in 1997 after an intense Pokemon episode that caused dizziness vomiting and seizures.
Time Travel depictions in films and TV are banned in China.
Elvis Presley was just 22 years old when he paid US$102 500 for Graceland the Memphis mansion that served as his home base for two decades.
On average, cows poop 16 times per day!
One quarter of the bones in your body are in your feet!
In 1938 15 000 Argentines celebrated in Buenos Aires the NAZI annexation of Austria.
There's no evidence that any of Leonardo Da Vinci's inventions were ever built and none of his writings were published during his lifetime.
Recycling aluminium saves 95% of the energy cost of processing new aluminium.
A 20-month-old baby became the youngest professional soccer player ever after being signed up by a Belgian club.
40% of Americans think that humans and dinosaurs lived at the same time.
A cat uses its whiskers to determine if a space is too small to squeeze through.
According to a textbook in North Korea Kim Jong Un learned to drive at age 3.
Police officers in one state in India are given a slight pay upgrade for having a moustache.
In the UK the most common cause of death for men under 50 is suicide.
Dinosaurs are not technically extinct since birds are considered by science as a type of dinosaur.
At latitude 60 degrees south you can sail all the way around the world.
On average Americans eat 18 acres of pizza everyday.
Some sloths remain hanging from branches even after death.
The sentence “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog ” uses every letter in the alphabet.
Wearing jeans is illegal in North Korea.
There are 10 times more bacterial cells in your body than body cells.
Science Nobel Laureates U.S. Presidents and NASA astronauts were found to be overwhelmingly first-borns.
In 2010 the country of Ghana in Africa banned the sale of second hand underwear.
In 2014 a prisoner escaped a detention center in Arizona to spend Valentine's Day with his girlfriend.
There's a town named "Cool" and another called "Squabbletown" in California.
America's first slave owner was a black man.
There's a city in Brazil called "Nao-Me-Toque" meaning "Don't Touch Me."
United Artists offered Stallone up to US$340 000 to sell them the rights to the screenplay of Rocky if he agreed to not star in the movie. He refused.
A female swine or a sow will always have a even number of teats or nipples usually twelve.
Oysters can change from one gender to another and back again depending on which is best for mating.
The average ocean depth is 2.5 miles (4 km).
Hummingbirds are the only animal that can fly backwards.
The placement of the eyes of a donkey enables them to see all four of their legs at all times.
- Provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact System
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups, including your upper, middle and lower ABS and obliques, thighs, gluts, calves, forearms, triceps and biceps
- COMP and portable
- Comes Fully Assembled, Adjustable dual resistance
- Exercise DVD & Fitness Guide Included
- Brand: Ollieroo®.
- Comes Fully Assembled,occupied area is small, easy to store and easy to carry.
- Dual resistance springs for ABS and core strengthening,Perfect for provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact system.
- Suitable for each stage of the fitness crowd, long service life-Adjustable resistance to accomodate both beginners and advanced users.
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups,including your upper,middle and lower ABS and obliques,thighs,gluts,calves,forearm,triceps,biceps,combines more than 14 great exercises.
- VERSATILE and CONVENIENT: Wonder Core Smart is so versatile it replaces 6 resistance gym equipment PLUS cardio to give you the total body workout from the comfort of your own home!
- EFFICIENT: Wonder Core offers dual resistance to work muscle groups on the way up, and down, to optimize results and get you the body you want and deserve!
- ADJUSTABLE resistance to accommodate beginners and advanced health and fitness enthusiasts!
- FREE Twister Board so you can incorporate new exercises to your daily workout routines!
- FREE Wonder Core Manual, DVD Guide, and Meal Plan. Note: The Wonder Core Smart comes fully assembled for easy usage.