It’s estimated that at any one time around 0.7% of the world’s population is drunk.
Scientists can turn peanut butter into diamonds.
Cats have over one hundred vocal sounds, while dogs only have about ten.
Cat owners are 30% less likely to suffer a heart attack.
The original lyrics of the "Happy Birthday to You" song was "Good Morning to You".
Chocolate can sicken and even kill dogs.
A British teacher in Sudan was arrested because she allowed her primary school class to name a teddy bear "Muhammad".
The weeks before Christmas is the most popular time for couples to break up according to data analyzed from Facebook.
Ancient Rome was eight times more densely populated than modern New York.
Uruguay became in 2013 the first country in the world to make it legal to grow sell and consume marijuana.
The last time somebody died from a spider bite in Australia was in 1981.
In general, Asiatic jerboas have five toes on their back feet and African jerboas have three.
In 2013 a man bought a house next to his ex-wife just to install a giant middle finger statue for her to see every day.
There's a town named "Cool" and another called "Squabbletown" in California.
The Aztecs sacrificed 1% of their population every year or about 250 000 people.
"Canada" is an Iroquoian language word meaning "Village."
A dog’s shoulder blades are unattached to the rest of the skeleton to allow greater flexibility for running.
Nepal is the only country that doesn’t have a rectangular flag.
Coca-Cola would be green if colouring weren’t added to it.
Women in Niger have an average of 7 children the world's highest rate.
Both male and female caribou grow antlers.
Humans and dogs first became best friends 30 000 years ago.
Over 6 milligrams of gold are lost every year from a Wedding Ring just by wearing it.
You would have to walk for seven hours straight to burn off a Big Mac with a Super Sized Coke and French Fries.
A group of owls is called a parliament.
Female kangaroos have three vaginas.
Christmas ham originally a pagan tradition was endorsed by the Catholic Church as a test of truthful conversion from Judaism.
During WW2 a Japanese Consul saved 6 000 Jews from the Holocaust by writing them all Visas to Japan even after the government told him not to.
People say “bless you” when you sneeze because your heart stops for a millisecond.
Ants never sleep. Also they don’t have lungs.
The U.S. has no official language.
The population of Jews in the world is similar to the margin of error in the Chinese census.
Premature babies are more likely to be left-handed many studies suggest.
Jesus is mentioned more times in the Quran than Muhammad.
Heart attacks are more likely to happen on a Monday.
In 2011 two men paraglided from the summit of Mount Everest arriving at a village in 42 minutes and avoiding the dangerous conventional 3-day descent.
Nike's slogan "Just do it" was inspired by the last words of a man about to be executed.
29 000 rubber ducks were lost at sea in 1992 and are still being found revolutionising our knowledge of ocean science.
The world pours more steel in an hour than it has poured gold since the beginning of recorded history.
The U.S. Post Office handles 43 percent of the world’s mail.
- On demand access - access 720p HD live video at any time from your smartphone or the web, with built-in night vision.
- Personalized voice message - a recorded message will play when you can't answer the door.If the lights are solid blue, please type + , choose Wireless Device instead of Zink to find the doorbell.
- Answer the door wherever you are - see and speak to visitors directly from your smartphone.If all the lights are flashing green, please check your smartphone and make sure it is connected to a 2.4Ghz wifi network. If your router is a dual band router, meaning it supports both 5.0Ghz and 2.4Ghz networks, be sure the SSID (network name) is different for each. You will need your mobile device to be connected to the 2.4Ghz during setup. Passwords and SSID names must be a minimum of 6 characters.
- Smart motion detection - receive an alert and a recorded video clip whenever motion is detected.
- Easy setup - use existing wiring for quick installation and connect to WiFi using the free Zmodo app. Use Beam to easily set up Greet. With Beam Connect, setup is as simple as telling the app how many devices are powered on and ready to pair. If your router supports AC, you will need to disable that during the setup. In your router, you may need to take it out of mixed mode, or put it into legacy mode.
- See, hear and speak to anyone at your door from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Get instant alerts when visitors press your Doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors.
- Watch over your home in crystal-clear HD video.
- Protect your home - day or night - with infrared night vision.
- Communicate with visitors via two-way audio with noise cancellation.
- WIFI signal,the whole network interconnection. Remote calling, intercom, and unlock. Using most popular touch key technology, advanced and high Sensitivity, greatly extend the key life. Clear camera, and equipped with automatic light sensitive chip. If the light is not enough, it will use the IR night vision function to monitor and capture HD video and pictures.
- Motion detection function. You can open or close this function according to different working environments. Capture and video mode for choosing. Powered by DC 5V, more safe.
- Simple app operation in mobile phone, easy installation. support anrdoid and ios app APP download address remind: please search " door phone" for apple store(for ios app) and for google player(for android app).
- High-strength tempered glass surface, luxury, anti-resistant and scratches, has longer working life. With rain cover and touch key surface, better waterproof function.
- Easy to install. You can fix it with screws, or paste with double-sided tape. One door phone can be connected to several mobile phone, PC, or computers. Optional indoor dingdong doorbells to match. While calling to the mobile phone, the indoor doorbell will ring too.