Men are less promiscuous when women are scarce.
Dog nose prints are as unique as human finger prints and can be used to identify them.
There is a small village in France called "Pussy".
Like fingerprints everyone’s tongue print is different!
40%of Greater London is green space.
An execution was staged there in the late 1990s North Korea hosts the World's Largest Stadium seating 150 000 people.
Some Fish like the Triggerfish can swim backward.
The U.S. / Canada Border is the longest international border in the world and it lacks military defense.
Just one cow gives off enough harmful methane gas in a single day to fill around 400 litre bottles.
Arabic numerals are not really Arabic; they were created in India.
The stunt doubles for Charlize Theron and Tom Hardy in the movie "Mad Max: Fury Road" fell in love on set and got married.
More than 100 000 babies are born addicted to cocaine each year in the U.S. due to their mothers' use of the drug during pregnancy.
A jumbo jet uses 4 000 gallons of fuel to take off.
There's a theater in Russia where all the actors are cats.
Two zebras died of hunger in a zoo in Palestine and were replaced with donkeys painted with black and white stripes.
Starfish don't have brains. Special cells on their skin gather information about their surroundings.
The average person will accidentally eat just under a pound of insects every year.
A man will ejaculate approximately 18 quarts of semen in his lifetime.
The women of the Mursi tribe in Africa wear plates on their lips that can be as large as 5 inches (12 cm) in diameter.
With 81 million people Germany has the largest population in the European Union.
Devon is the only county in Great Britain to have two coasts.
Humans use a total of 72 different muscles in speech.
Half of the top 20 cities in the world with the highest murder rates are in Brazil.
A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate.
Snakes can open their mouth up to 150 degrees.
No U.S. president has been elected after being divorced except for Ronald Reagan.
The San Francisco Cable cars are the only mobile National Monuments.
Some lizards squirt blood out of their eyes as protection against predators.
The Bible the world’s best-selling book is also the world’s most shoplifted book.
"Adolf Schicklgruber" would have been Hitler's name. His father changed his last name in 1877.
A cheetahs lifespan is up to 12 years in the wild.
The richest man in India Mukesh Ambani built a home valued at US$1 billion. It's a 27-story building with 3 helipads a 6-floor car park a staff of 600 a 4-storey hanging garden and a cinema.
Nelson Mandela married the widow of Mozambique's President.
More than 1 000 different languages are spoken on the continent of Africa.
The Mayans and Aztecs symbolised every tenth day with the dog, and those born under this sign were believed to have outstanding leadership skills.
Your heart can keep beating even if it is separated from the body because it has its own electrical impulse.
There's a nude beach under the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco.
There's a pill that makes farts smell like chocolate.
The “save” icon on Microsoft Word shows a floppy disk with the shutter on backwards.
The oldest bridge in Paris France is the Pont Neuf or "New Bridge."
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover