1 in every 200 young American women claims to have experienced a "virgin pregnancy".
Honey is the only food that will never rot it can last 3000 years.
Yellowtail is the general name for loads of different species of fish that have yellow tails or a yellow body.
In 2005 MySpace was in talks to buy Facebook but rejected Mark Zuckerberg's asking price of US$75 million as too expensive.
Sex is biochemically no different from eating large quantities of chocolate.
You can see underwater sea life coral reefs and wrecks using Google Maps.
Every Apple iPhone ad displays the time as 9:41 AM the time Steve Jobs unveiled it in 2007.
Johnny Appleseed planted apples so that people could use apple cider to make alcohol.
Bats always turn left when exiting a cave.
One in fourteen women in America is a natural blonde. Only one in sixteen men is.
Exposure to Secondhand smoke causes nearly 50 000 deaths each year in the U.S. alone.
Jehovah's Witnesses don't celebrate birthdays because the only two accounts of birthday parties in the Bible ended in murder.
The Mosque of Paris helped Jews escape the Nazis by giving them Muslim IDs during WW2.
34.5%of the money the average American takes home is spent on interest including credit cards and auto loans.
The Four Corners Monument is the only point in the U.S. shared by four states.
Australian soldiers used the song “We’re Off to See the Wizard” as a marching song in WWII.
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange appeared on an episode of The Simpsons. He recorded his lines over the phone from the Ecuadorian embassy in Britain where he has been granted asylum.
The “Like” button on Facebook was originally going to be called “Awesome”.
In Japan they use more paper for comics than for toilet paper.
In 1989 the U.S. military blared AC/DC music at General Noriega's compound in Panama for 2 continuous days. The dictator surrendered.
Broccoli and cauliflower are the only vegetables that are flowers.
In 2014 there are about 350 000 tweets and 382 000 Facebook likes every minute.
The original 2014 World Cup's ball was produced in Pakistan.
The Irish surname prefix "Mac" means "son of " while "O" means "descendant of."
About seven million cars are junked each year in the U.S.
The Eiffel Tower was almost temporarily relocated to Canada in 1967.
Three "Marlboro men" died of lung cancer: Wayne McLaren David McLean and Dick Hammer.
"He kept us out of war" was Woodrow Wilson' slogan for the 1916 election. About a month after he took office the U.S. declared war on Germany.
The official name of Spain is the "Kingdom of Spain."
Figlet an ASCII font converter program stands for Frank Ian and Glenn’s LETters.
Horses can sleep standing.
Antarctica is the largest desert in the world.
The space between your eyebrows is called Nasion.
The first President born in the U.S. spoke Dutch as his first language.
There are more public libraries than McDonald's in the U.S.
A “quidnunc” is a person who is eager to know the latest news and gossip.
Sheep can recognize each other in pictures.
Spain was neutral in WW1 and WW2 but experienced a civil war (1936-1939) which killed over 500 000 people.
Magellanic penguins always return to same mate after solo journeys totalling 200 000 miles.
In 132 AD a Chinese inventor built a seismograph which at the moment of an earthquake expelled a copper ball out of the mouth of a dragon and into the mouth of a frog.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.