Women were first allowed to participate in the Olympic Games in 1900.
Dreamt is the only English word that ends in the letters amt
We all have tiny mites living in our eyelashes.
There is a pilgrimage site in Sri Lanka that is holy to four religions for a "sacred footprint": Hinduism Islam Buddhism and Christianity.
You can tell the sex of a horse by its teeth. Most males have 40 females have 36.
Sweden banned spanking and other corporal punishments of children in 1979.
The strongest beer in the world has a 67.5% alcohol content.
“Canada” is an Indian word meaning “Big Village”.
Tuberculosis killed 1.5 million people worldwide in 2014 making it a larger cause of death than AIDS.
A baby goat is called a “kid”.
WW1 allied soldiers would fire thousands of rounds at random over the German trenches to boil the water in their machine guns to make tea.
Alcohol is not digested; it gets absorbed directly into the bloodstream.
In Jasmine Saskatchewan it is illegal for a cow to moo within 300 km of a private home.
Einstein was offered the presidency of Israel which he politely declined.
Vegetables and fruits don't die the moment they are harvested. They respond to their environment for days.
The venom of the Australian Brown Snake is so powerful only 1/14 000th of an ounce is enough to kill a human.
Polar bears are left-handed.
Facebook, Skype and Twitter are all banned in China.
In Miami Florida roosting vultures have taken to snatching poodles from rooftop patios.
Homosexuals are 39% more likely to beleft-handed.
The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley’s gum.
Goldfish can see infrared radiation that is invisible to us.
The longest pregnancy in humans on record is 375 days (12.5 months).
Until the 1970s in Belgium table beer was served in schools refectories.
A fake prehistoric rock art of a caveman with a shopping trolley was hung on the walls of the British Museum by art prankster Banksy in 2005. Days went by before anyone noticed it.
The World's Biggest Mall located in China is 99% empty.
At the Wife Carrying World Championships in Finland first prize is the wife's weight in beer.
The scientific name of the llama is "lama glama."
A guy is 3 times more likely to get a girl's phone number if he has a dog with him.
Despite smoking in numerous films Clint Eastwood has never smoked habitually.
In 536 A.D. there was a worldwide dust cloud that blocked out the sun for a year resulting in widespread famine and disease.
A rat can last longer without water than a camel.
It’s possible to lead a cow upstairs…but not downstairs.
82% of Americans believe in some kind of afterlife.
It takes 8 minutes and 20 seconds for light to travel from the sun to the earth.
There are no 24 hours in a day. It has 23 hours 56 minutes and 4 seconds the time it takes the earth to rotate on its axis.
Every second the Sun sends to earth 10 times more neutrinos than the number of people on earth.
Pandas can poop up to 40 times a day.
The first President born in the U.S. spoke Dutch as his first language.
Norway had a nationwide "butter crisis" in 2011: a single 250 g (8.8 oz) pack of butter would cost about US$50.
- On demand access - access 720p HD live video at any time from your smartphone or the web, with built-in night vision.
- Personalized voice message - a recorded message will play when you can't answer the door.If the lights are solid blue, please type + , choose Wireless Device instead of Zink to find the doorbell.
- Answer the door wherever you are - see and speak to visitors directly from your smartphone.If all the lights are flashing green, please check your smartphone and make sure it is connected to a 2.4Ghz wifi network. If your router is a dual band router, meaning it supports both 5.0Ghz and 2.4Ghz networks, be sure the SSID (network name) is different for each. You will need your mobile device to be connected to the 2.4Ghz during setup. Passwords and SSID names must be a minimum of 6 characters.
- Smart motion detection - receive an alert and a recorded video clip whenever motion is detected.
- Easy setup - use existing wiring for quick installation and connect to WiFi using the free Zmodo app. Use Beam to easily set up Greet. With Beam Connect, setup is as simple as telling the app how many devices are powered on and ready to pair. If your router supports AC, you will need to disable that during the setup. In your router, you may need to take it out of mixed mode, or put it into legacy mode.
- See, hear and speak to anyone at your door from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Get instant alerts when visitors press your Doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors.
- Watch over your home in crystal-clear HD video.
- Protect your home - day or night - with infrared night vision.
- Communicate with visitors via two-way audio with noise cancellation.
- WIFI signal,the whole network interconnection. Remote calling, intercom, and unlock. Using most popular touch key technology, advanced and high Sensitivity, greatly extend the key life. Clear camera, and equipped with automatic light sensitive chip. If the light is not enough, it will use the IR night vision function to monitor and capture HD video and pictures.
- Motion detection function. You can open or close this function according to different working environments. Capture and video mode for choosing. Powered by DC 5V, more safe.
- Simple app operation in mobile phone, easy installation. support anrdoid and ios app APP download address remind: please search " door phone" for apple store(for ios app) and for google player(for android app).
- High-strength tempered glass surface, luxury, anti-resistant and scratches, has longer working life. With rain cover and touch key surface, better waterproof function.
- Easy to install. You can fix it with screws, or paste with double-sided tape. One door phone can be connected to several mobile phone, PC, or computers. Optional indoor dingdong doorbells to match. While calling to the mobile phone, the indoor doorbell will ring too.