Married women among the Dogon people of West Africa would publicly pursue extramarital relationships with encouragement from their mothers.
The SEX Party in Australia is looking to legalize marijuana euthanasia censorship abortion and tax the church.
Honey does not spoil.
In South Carolina the maximum sentence for beating your dog is longer than the max sentence for beating your wife.
There is no record of a human being attacked by a healthy wolf.
From 1814 to 1830 the flag of the Kingdom of France was plain white.
In the Scottish Hebrides an island is defined as being an island only if it is big enough to sustain 1 sheep.
Julius Caesar was pronounced 'YOO-lee-us KYE-sahr' in ancient Rome.
Some volcano eruptions are capable of creating powerful electrical charges that can lead to bolts of lightning as large as two miles long.
Steve Jobs once called Google to tell them the yellow gradient in the second "O" of their logo wasn't quite right.
A group of rhinos are called a crash.
Prostitution is legal in Canada. Buying the services of a prostitute is not.
It has NEVER rained in Calama a town in the Atacama Desert of Chile.
29th May is officially “Put a Pillow on Your Fridge Day“.
YouTube star Grumpy Cat earned more money than Oscar-Winning Actress Gwyneth Paltrow in 2014.
53%of all American workers make less than US$30 000 a year.
The largest taxi fleet in the world is found in Mexico City. The city boasts a fleet of over 60 000 taxis.
Alexander the Great washed his hair in saffron to keep it shiny and orange.
A rhinoceros horn is made of compacted hair.
In 1945 a rooster named Mike lived 18 months without a head.
10% of the world's population is left-handed.
There are no clocks in Las Vegas gambling casinos.
Half of all women who die from homicide are killed by their current or former husbands or partners.
The original story from “Tales of 1001 Arabian Nights” begins “Aladdin was a little Chinese boy.”
When the car radio was introduced some states wanted to ban it arguing that it could distract drivers and cause accidents.
A group of hares is called a Husk.
Einstein was stopped so much in public he would reply "Pardon me sorry! Always I am mistaken for Professor Einstein."
You can tell the age of a whale by counting the rings in its earwax.
A shrimp’s heart is in its head.
11 of the 12 men who walked on the moon were Boy Scouts .
A pig’s orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.
The Philippines has the slowest Internet speed in the entire Southeast Asian region with an average speed of 3.54 Mbps.
97% of rapists in the U.S. never spend a day in jail for their crime.
Non-dairy creamer is flammable.
City with the most Roll Royces per capita: Hong Kong.
Nearly three percent of the ice in Antarctic glaciers is penguin urine.
Dogs are as smart as a 2-year-old baby. They can learn and understand over 150 words.
Abraham Lincoln actually hated to be called "Abe."
Iran sentences its citizens to the death penalty on cases of corruption.
Crucifixion is still an official form of death penalty in Sudan.
- With Powerful function, Support Handsfree call, Texting, Listen to music, Voice navigation, Calculator, even serach information
- Polarized sunglasses lenses eliminate glare and reduce eye fatigue, lens are included for different environmental conditions
- Comes with the high quality stereo headphones featuring enhanced voice clarity, low distortion, legible surround and authentic sound
- Smart touch operating mode makes you smarter, faster, and more luxurious to answer/end a call and change the music by the swipe of your finger
- Lightweight design is ideal for usage for riding a motorcycle or bike, driving, running, fishing, racing, Skiing and climbing, trekking or other outdoor activities. Easy to install and convenient to wear
- Unique, Fun & Entertaining! Show off your creativity!
- Bluetooth enabled to connect with the CHEMION App (iOS & Android) to and instantly customize your messages!
- Light up your message and make it stand out simply with the tip of your finger!
- Functions include: Text, Drawing, Animation, and Equalizer display
- Lightweight, fold-able, illuminative LED, built-in memory, 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Unique Smart Touch Control : Easy to operate when answer phone, listen music , it is convenient for driving or riding a bicycle,running,cycling etc. With Stable and Comfortable ear buds makes you enjoy an pleasant experience during your journey
- Polarizes Lens :Have the effect of polarized filter to sunlight, your eye will not easy fatigue under strong sunlight with long-term activities, protect your eyes in a comfortable environment. (Normal Lens: just have the function to keep out of the sunlight)
- Stereo Sound Quality :This fashion Bluetooth sunglasses suitable for men and women . Featured Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR audio decode technology, giving these Wireless earphones unparalleled stereo sound quality. Powerful version 4.1 more perfect sound quality ,higher-quality calls more distant transmission!
- Longtime Music Enjoyment: The 110mAh polymer battery in the Bluetooth headphones wireless device provides up to 8-12 hours of talk & playing time. Much more than other sports headphones!
- Sincerely Warranty: The experience from customer will be our most precious Wealth, We are ready to respond within 24 hours, 30 days money back guarantee and lifetime technical support