An average person spends 6 years of his life dreaming.
In the 50s North Korea built Kijong-dong a “nice” city visible from the border to encourage South Koreans in. It's actually a ghost city.
1 Can of Soda a day increases your chances of getting type 2 diabetes by 22%.
There is no record of a human being attacked by a healthy wolf.
In Auschwitz an SS guard fell in love with a Jewish prisoner. He saved her life multiple times and she testified on his behalf during his post-war trial.
The giant red star Betelgeuse has a diameter larger than that of the Earth’s orbit around the sun.
Most dinosaurs are known from just a single tooth or bone.
While floating in lunar orbit astronaut Al Worden was 2 235 miles (3 600 km) away from his companions making him the most isolated human being ever.
A group of crows is called a "murder".
A lion’s roar can be heard from five miles away.
The pancreas produces Insulin.
Mexican General Santa Anna had an elaborate state funeral for his amputated leg.
You are more likely to die from a falling coconut than from a shark attack.
In 2007 A Bosnian couple divorced after discovering both had an online affair with each other under fake names.
Facebook's founder Mark Zuckerberg donated US$1 billion to charity in 2013 making him the biggest charitable donor in the U.S.
The glue on Israeli postage stamps is certified kosher.
The animal in the Firefox logo isn't a Fox. It's a Red Panda.
India is the world's largest democracy with 1.2 billion people.
Canadian researchers have found that Einstein’s brain was 15% wider than normal.
20 000 children die worldwide every day due to poverty.
When Charlie Chaplin received his honorary Oscar he got a 12-minute standing ovation the longest in Oscar history.
Cats sweat through their paws.
Norway had a nationwide "butter crisis" in 2011: a single 250 g (8.8 oz) pack of butter would cost about US$50.
The Irish surname prefix "Mac" means "son of " while "O" means "descendant of."
Benjamin Franklin wrote "Fart Proudly" a scientific essay about farts.
In 1778 fashionable women of Paris never went out in blustery weather without a lightning rod attached to their hats.
It takes about 50 glasses of water to grow the oranges to make one glass of orange juice.
When you sneeze all your bodily functions stop even your heart.
In 1958 a rhinoceros was a candidate in the city council elections in Sao Paulo Brazil.
80%of all written paragraphs in English feature the word "the."
One third of all cancers are sun related.
Ants have colonised almost every landmass on Earth except for Antarctica and a few remote or inhospitable islands.
Dreams get weirder as the night wears on.
In January 2014 a woman was beaten to death in California over an accidental photobomb.
The dark side of the Moon is actually turquoise.
Italian serial killer Leonarda Cianciulli was famous for turning victims into tea cakes and serving them to guests.
There is a water reservoir floating in space that is equivalent to 140 trillion times all the water in the world's ocean.
Americans spend more money on pets yearly than Germany spends on its entire defense budget.
Hawaii is the only coffee producing state.
In 2010 a Canadian man rescued a newborn baby from a dumpster only to find out he was the father.
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.