Women in Niger have an average of 7 children the world's highest rate.
About 1 million Japanese men are estimated to be locking themselves in their bedrooms for years creating social and health problems a condition called "Hikikomori."
Men with shaved heads are perceived as an inch taller and 13% stronger than men with hair.
Students who chew gum have better math test scores than those who do not a study found.
The human feet perspire half a pint of fluid a day
Rhythm is the longest English word without a vowel.
The poverty line in America was designed assuming every family had a housewife who was a skillful cook.
There are no words in the dictionary that rhyme with orange purple silver and month.
Russia is bigger than Pluto.
The terms "UK" and "Great Britain" are not interchangeable: the United Kingdom includes Northern Ireland while Great Britain does not.
Female polar bears normally start having baby cubs at the age of four or five.
Hewlett-Packard’s name was decided in a coin toss.
In a tradition dating to the begining of the Westminster system of government the bench in the middle of a Westminster parliarment is two and a half sword lengths long. This was so the government and oppositon couldn’t have a go at each other if it all got a bit heated
A Virginia law requires all bathtubs to be kept inside the house
Several people have been murdered for unfriending someone on Facebook.
92% of public baby changing tables tested in the UK carried traces of cocaine.
Christianity is the fastest growing religion in Iran.
Each Russian consumes 18 litres (4.8 US gal) of alcohol per year doubling what experts consider dangerous.
Between 10 and 20 volcanoes are erupting somewhere on Earth every day.
In the four professional major north american sports (baseball basketball football and hockey) only 7 teams have nicknames that do not end with an s.
Chemotherapy is a by-product of the mustard gas used in WW1.
Kleenex tissues were originally used as filters in gas masks.
Uranus has the coldest planetary atmosphere in the Solar System with a minimum temperature of -371.56 °F (−224 °C).
Alcohol Poisoning Kills 6 Americans Every Day.
Octopuses have 3 hearts.
Cockroaches shed their skin.
Google owns many domains to cover mistypes such as: Gooogle Gogle Googel and even 466453.
The fork came to Italy before any other European country because of pasta.
Metallica is the first and only band to play on all seven continents.
The human heart is not on the left-hand side of the body; it's in the middle.
Dogs have only recently been able to watch TV since they need about 70 images per second which older TVs couldn't deliver.
It's scientifically proven that even a small dose of POWER changes how a person's brain operates and diminishes empathy.
The Tyrannosaurus Rex went extinct 65 million years ago.
On Mars sunsets are blue.
The Confederate general Stonewall Jackson was accidentally shot by his own men during a major American Civil War battle.
A lion’s roar can be heard from five miles away.
Finland has more heavy metal bands per capita than any other country in the world.
Antarctica has only one ATM.
In Mexico artists can pay their taxes with artwork.
Bill Gates bought Leonardo Da Vinci's Codex Leicester in 1994 for US$30 million. A few pages were used as screen saver on Windows 95.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.