The average lifespan of a dolphin is 15 years. However some of them lived 50 years.
In 1999 Norway granted refuge to a U.S. drug smuggler because the Supreme Court declared that U.S. prisons do not meet "minimum humanitarian standards."
There are 336 dimples on a regulation golf ball.
51%of Britons have never had a one-night stand.
Only two countries in the world are not allowed to sell Coca-Cola officially: North Korea and Cuba.
Soccer fans in Italy are called "tifosi" meaning "carriers of typhus" because their fanatism is like a fever.
65% of smartphone users download zero apps per month.
Two and a half time more Barbies are sold every year than babies are born in the U.S.
Every year residents of Naco Arizona join residents of Naco Mexico for a volleyball match at the fence that separates the U.S. and Mexico.
In Mexico artists can pay their taxes with artwork.
Paris Syndrome is a psychological disorder mainly suffered by Japanese people caused after realizing Paris isn't what they expected.
The attack on the World Trade Center on 9/11 resulted in the largest loss of life by a foreign attack on American soil.
Odontophobiais the fear of dentistry and of receiving dental care.
In 2005 a man named Ronald MacDonald actually robbed a Wendy's.
There are more tigers privately owned by U.S. citizens than in the wild worldwide.
The World's Biggest Mall located in China is 99% empty.
Ever wonder where the phrase two bits came from? Some coins used in the American colonies before the Revolutionary War were Spanish dollars which could be cut into pieces or bits. Since two pieces equaled one-fourth dollar the expression two bits came into being as a name for 25 cents.
Four planet Earths would be required to sustain the levels of consumption of the U.S.
Blondes have more hair than dark-haired people do.
The U.S. State with the longest official name is the State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations.
Rudyard Kipling living in Vermont in the 1890′s invented the game of snow golf. He would paint his golf balls red so that they could be located in the snow.
Bin Laden’s death was announced on 1st May 2011. Hitler’s death was announced on 1st May 1945.
Norway was ranked the world's #1 country in the 2014 Prosperity Index for wealth and well-being.
Centenarians are the fastest-growing demographic in the UK.
At a spending rate of $1 million a day it would take Bill Gates 218 years to spend all his money.
Atomic bomb tests were a major tourist attraction in Las Vegas during the 1950s.
1089 x 9 = 9801.
In 1990 Engineers digging a railway tunnel under the English Channel broke through the last dividing rock and joined Britain to mainland Europe for the first time since the Ice Age.
Sheep can recognize each other in pictures.
Police officers in one state in India are given a slight pay upgrade for having a moustache.
The average car has 30 000 parts.
Drinking grapefruit while taking medication can cause instant overdose and death.
In 1631 a huge reprint of the King James Bible was recalled and burnt due to a single typo: the Seventh Commandment stated "Thou shalt commit adultery."
Birds don’t urinate.
The last time somebody died from a spider bite in Australia was in 1981.
At any given time there are at least 1 800 thunderstorms in progress over the earth’s atmosphere.
Canada has more lakes than the rest of the world's lakes combined.
A 20-month-old baby became the youngest professional soccer player ever after being signed up by a Belgian club.
Los Angeles’s full name is “El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula.”
Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every 2 weeks otherwise it will digest itself.
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.