Mobile Phone Throwing is an official sport in Finland.
Buzz Aldrin was the first man to pee on the moon.
The chances of us eating even one spider in our sleep throughout our lifetime is close to 0%.
The Amazon represents more than half of the Earth's rainforests.
During the Holocaust a Jewish woman exposed up to 3 000 hiding Jews to the Gestapo to save her family. Even after the Nazis sent her parents and husband to Auschwitz anyway in 1943 she continued to work for the Gestapo until 1945.
If you commit suicide in Japan by jumping in front of a train the family of the deceased will be charged a disruption fee.
Snakes use their tongues to smell.
Not a single engineer out of the 30 made it off the Titanic: they stayed and kept the power on so others could escape.
California uses inmates to fight forest fires. Prisoners take the jobs because it reduces their sentence gets them outside and pays better than typical prison jobs.
It has been estimated that humans use only 10% of their brain.
Anne Frank wrote most of her diary in the form of letters to a person named "Kitty."
Coconut water can be used (in emergencies) as a substitute for blood plasma.
If everyone lived as densely as the do in Manhattan the human race could fit in New Zealand.
If your laptop feels hot don't put it on your lap if you're a man it may cause infertility.
An execution was staged there in the late 1990s North Korea hosts the World's Largest Stadium seating 150 000 people.
The Harry Potter series were the most banned books of the century in the U.S.
Hannibal had only one eye after getting a disease while attacking Rome.
35%of the world's population drives on the left side of the road.
60% of your brain is fat.
During the Cold War the U.S. seriously considered dropping an atomic bomb on the Moon to show off its military superiority.
In 1972 a pocket of uranium in Africa was found to have undergone self-sustaining nuclear fission for hundreds of thousands of years making it the only known naturally formed nuclear reactor.
Africa is the only continent that is in all four hemispheres and the only to have land on the prime meridian and the equator.
The population density of Manhattan is much lower today than it was 100 years ago and total population has fallen by about 25%.
There's a Barbie-like Islamic doll called "Fulla".
For many centuries Chinese women endured a practice where their feet were systematically broken and shaped in such a way that they resembled hooves.
A man in Nebraska is breeding red cows and sending them to Israel so that Jews build a Third Temple and "Jesus comes again".
If you yelled for 8 years 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
Humans can live unprotected in space for about 30 seconds if they don't hold their breath.
In 2010 a Canadian man rescued a newborn baby from a dumpster only to find out he was the father.
King Harald of Norway vowed to remain unmarried for life unless he could marry his true love the daughter of a cloth merchant. She became the Queen of Norway.
Bolivia was named after Simon Bolivar a military leader who led Colombia Venezuela Ecuador Peru Panama and Bolivia to independence.
Your left lung is smaller than your right lung to make room for your heart.
One tiger alone killed 430 people in Nepal and India in the 19th century.
Goats have rectangular pupils.
The SEX Party in Australia is looking to legalize marijuana euthanasia censorship abortion and tax the church.
In 1825 Upper Peru became Bolivia.
In 1876 a gang of Chicago counterfeiters attempted to steal Abraham Lincoln's body from his tomb and request a US$200 000 ransom.
51% of people surveyed in the U.S. say Abortion should be legal in all or most cases.
All female bees in a given hive are sisters.
If you inhale a pea it can sprout and grow in your lungs.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.