“Something horrible may have happened to you, but you always have a choice in how you respond to it. You have the “Why does bad stuff always happen to me? I’m never going to find happiness” option, and the “This sucks but I’m going to learn and evolve from it, examine what role I played in it, and ultimately it will help me become the person I’m supposed to be” option.” ― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: How to Build an Exceptional Life
“Having the right to happiness means having the right to earn it, not having it given to you without effort and action on your part.” ― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: How to Build an Exceptional Life
Before watching this video, Try To Train Your Brain!
Watch Video: Meditation for Gratitude in Hard Times – How to Meditate for Beginners – BEXLIFE
“At some point you have to stop acting as though life is happening to you and acknowledge the ways you are happening to it. Once you take responsibility for your side of the street, you grant yourself the power to improve every aspect of your life by simply acting and behaving differently.” ― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: How to Build an Exceptional Life
“Why are you going to choose failure when success is an option?” ― Jillian Michaels
“Here’s the thing, though: forgiving the asshole isn’t for their well-being, it’s for yours. If you can’t forgive the things that have been done to you—as a kid, as an adult, whenever—then you won’t be able to move on with your life. Forgiving doesn’t mean forgetting. Nor does it have to mean letting the person back into your life to hurt you again. It simply means healing the hurt that’s been done to you and continuing to pursue a prosperous, meaning-filled life.” ― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: How to Build an Exceptional Life
“Visualize what you want out of life and think big. Don’t feel undeserving. We’re all deserving of living our dreams—some of us realize it and some don’t. You’re not doing anyone any favours by living small. Embrace these truths and step up. The world is waiting.” ― Jillian Michaels
You may tend to get cancer from the thing that makes you want to smoke so much, not from the smoking itself. — William Saroyan (Not Dying: An Autobiographical Interlude)
But pain's like water. It finds a way to push through any seal. There's no way to stop it. Sometimes you have to let yourself sink inside of it before you can learn how to swim to the surface. — Katie Kacvinsky
May I suggest that you all read? And often. Believe me, it's nice to have something to talk about other than the weather and the Queen's health. Your mind is not a cage. It's a garden. And it requires cultivating. — Libba Bray (A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle, #1))
I do not write this in a spirit of sourness or personal disappointment of any kind, nor do I have any romantic attachment to suffering as a source of insight or virtue. On the contrary, I would like to see more smiles, more laughter, more hugs, more happiness and, better yet, joy. In my own vision of utopia, there is not only more comfort, and security for everyone — better jobs, health care, and so forth — there are also more parties, festivities, and opportunities for dancing in the streets. Once our basic material needs are met — in my utopia, anyway — life becomes a perpetual celebration in which everyone has a talent to contribute. But we cannot levitate ourselves into that blessed condition by wishing it. We need to brace ourselves for a struggle against terrifying obstacles, both of our own making and imposed by the natural world. And the first step is to recover from the mass delusion that is positive thinking. — Barbara Ehrenreich (Bright-Sided: How the Relentless Promotion of Positive Thinking Has Undermined America)
[All the ancient wisdom] tells us that work is necessary to us, as much a part of our condition as mortality; that good work is our salvation and our joy; that shoddy or dishonest or self-serving work is our curse and our doom. We have tried to escape the sweat and sorrow promised in Genesis - only to find that, in order to do so, we must forswear love and excellence, health and joy.(pg. 44, The Unsettling of America) — Wendell Berry (The Art of the Commonplace: The Agrarian Essays)
- HIGHEST POTENCY AVAILABLE TURMERIC PILLS ENHANCED WITH BIOPERINE: BioSchwartz Turmeric formula has 1500mg of Turmeric Curcumin with 95% Standardized Curcuminoids per serving (Highest Potency) and 10mg of BioPerine (black pepper, curcumin with black pepper) aiding in enhanced absorption and bio-availability.
- ALL NATURAL, NON-GMO, NO FILLERS, BINDERS OR PRESERVATIVES: Our professional grade Turmeric with BioPerine (curcumin with BioPerine) is a natural turmeric powder and has better absorption compared to common turmeric teas. Our Curcumin is also FREE Of soy, gluten, milk, egg, wheat, GMOs, peanuts, sweeteners, shellfish and sugar.
- DOCTOR FORMULATED & MADE IN USA: Our Turmeric extract is formulated by doctors and manufactured in the USA in an FDA-approved facility following strict GMP guidelines. Our Turmeric with BioPerine is third party tested to assure the highest quality and purity of each batch.
- HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Not only is our Tumeric Curcumin supplement potent, but we also use patented BioPerine (10mg per serving) to aid in increased absorption and bioavailability. Through industry research, we believe that Turmeric with black pepper is essential in good turmeric curcumin supplements. We only use pure and raw ingredients in all our formulas.
- 100% SATISFACTION - MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We want you to be fully satisfied! That's why we back every order with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee so you can shop with confidence. If you are not satisfied with our product, you are protected by our no questions asked, money-back guarantee.
- GET 15 TIMES MORE RESULTS THAN WITH CAPSULES. With superior patented technology, our living organisms reach deep into your intestinal tract where they are needed most. Our formula will even reach your large intestine. See below to understand the Science behind the Superiority.
- STAY WELL. 80% of your immune system is in your gut, and when probiotics (the good guys) are abundant in your body, it becomes harder for the bad guys to settle in. PRO-15 replenishes beneficial bacteria for optimal digestive and immune health, helps balance yeast growth, and promotes daily relief from gas, bloating, and irregularity. Life should be easy.
- LIFT YOUR MOOD AND ENERGY LEVELS. Fatigue and irritability are often a result of poor vitamin and nutrient absorption. PRO-15 helps create a microenvironment inside your digestive system that promotes full mineral absorption so you can finally feel like your happy, energetic, and vibrant self.
- RELIEVE YOUR SENSITIVE STOMACH. Hyperbiotics PRO-15 is released at consistent levels throughout the day and throughout your Gl tract; whereas other capsules more closely resemble a bomb being dropped in your upper stomach - releasing all organisms at one time, often causing digestive upset.
- LOSE WEIGHT. New studies show that gut microflora may improve your metabolism and accelerate fat loss. Get your gut back into equilibrium so your waistline will follow.
Do your exercise routines outdoors from time to time: Doing your exercises outdoors can actually offer you with a lot of benefits. When you exercise outdoors, it would allow you to breathe fresh air. Aside from that, when you do it at the park, you can meet new friends, who may also want to join you. This would also prevent you from getting bored of your usual routines.
Use Calendula Products: To ease acne forgo benzoyl peroxide for lotion or soap made from calendula flowers which may have antiseptic effects.
Wash Up: To fend off colds washing your hands well and often is the best step you can take. Use plain soap and water and scrub for as long as it takes to sing "Happy Birthday to You" twice.
Make a plan for your vacation: If you are going on a vacation with your family, there is going to be a tendency that it can make you break your usual workout routine. Thus, it is best if you plan your vacation well. For example, book a hotel that has a workout gym inside it, or at least located near it, so that you can still have a chance to get some exercise.
Getting started on a diet: Prior to starting on a diet, you need to make sure that you are fully committed about it. In other words, you need to have the discipline and the determination to follow through it, in order to attain your fitness goals. Aside from that, you should also have the right motivation to stay on track.
Eat at your dining table: When you eat elsewhere around your house, there may be a tendency that you could eat more than you should. This is because playing on your computer, or watching the television may distract your brain from accepting the signal from your stomach that it is already full. Therefore, if you want to lose weight, you should eat at your dining table.
Do skin brushing: the skin is the biggest organ of the body. Therefore, it is most capable of getting harmful toxins, allowing the toxins to enter your system. By using the detox method of skin brushing, your skin becomes stimulated eliminating the toxic waste products in your body and makes your kidney healthier.