Tell your friends and relatives: Prior to going on a trip, you should inform your friends and relatives about it. This way, they can give you some insights about the place that you are going to visit. Aside from that, they would know where or how to get in contact with you, just in case something comes up.
The requested album cannot be loaded at this time. Error: OAuthException Code: 190, Error validating application. Application has been deleted.(via Facebook)
What size of camera is best: When traveling, bringing a camera is a very good idea, since you can use it to properly document your trip. However, it is best if you bring something that is smaller in size. This way, you won’t have to inconvenience yourself when you carry it around. Just make sure that it can take quality pictures, so that you can proudly show them to your friends.
Checking out hotel pictures online: It is always better if you can book a hotel online, which shows you pictures of their rooms, function halls, pools, and more. By checking out the pictures of the hotel, you would be able to decide better, whether it is the accommodation you really want or not. Aside from that, it can also help you select the room that would suit you best.
Book at a site that has the best price offer: There are certain sites that have the best price offer. This kind of offer simply means that if you find a flight, a hotel accommodation, or even a package, at a different website that is exactly the same but offered in a more affordable price, another site may offer you a more cheaper price for it. However, you should take note that, in most cases, this kind of offer can only be availed by calling the toll free line of the site.
Know the necessary requirements for your destination: Some countries may require only a passport, while others would also require visas. It is best that you know your destination’s requirements regarding this, so that you can prepare them beforehand. Keep in mind that these documents may take some time to acquire or renew.
Don’t forget to check the weight of your luggage: Checking the weight of your luggage can go a long way, as far as saving up some money from paying airline excess luggage fees is concerned. Therefore, you should make sure that you stay within the limits of the weight restrictions. Use your weighing scale for it, so that you won’t have to deal with these fees.
Using a debit card to book a travel package: One of the kinks of purchasing something online with the use of a debit card is the fact that it may have a spending limit. This basically means that your transaction may not go through, if the amount is beyond the limit. When this happens though, what you can do is to call your bank, and have them increase your limit even just for the day.
Changing your currency: Many travelers have the tendency to change their currency at the airports. Although this is more convenient, you can actually get better rates in other currency changing facilities. Aside from banks, check out other facilities, so that you would be able to compare their rates.
Take night and day pictures: When you are visiting a foreign country, it is actually better if you can take not just pictures during the day, but also during the night. This way, you can show your friends and family how the country looks like during day and night times. Aside from that, it can also provide you a better way of appreciating the place.
Convert your money into the currency of the country you are visiting: Days or weeks before you take your trip, it is a good idea to convert some of your money into the currency of the country you are visiting. This way, you won’t get stuck with no local money to pay for the first few expenses you would make after arriving. One example of the expense you may incur is paying the taxi cab on your way to the hotel.
Be mindful of the location: When you book a hotel, don’t just base it on the prices of its rooms or the beauty of its pictures. You should also be mindful of its location. Make sure that it is quite near to places that you are interested in. Aside from that, it should also be near to a restaurant, an ATM machine, convenience store, and a pharmacy.
SaleBestseller No. 1
Mr.Pro Waterproof Travel Kit Organizer Bathroom Storage Cosmetic Bag Carry Case Toiletry Bag with Hanging Hook (Polka Dot Blue)
- Larger size and container: Size: 24 x 18.8 x 7.6 cm(9.5"W x 7.4"H x 3"D). Multiple pockets (with small, medium, large, and long pockets) can fit all of your travel wants and needs, make everything easy to find! The capacity is absolutely 30% larger than the normal one in the market.
- Premium Quality: Mainly made of high quality Polyester fiber, PVC backing, strong hanging hook, best zipper and highest-standard workmanship. Thick cotton inside to prevent impact.
- Special Designed: 2 sides ZIPPERED compartment and special designed hanging hook make it easy to put and find.
- Save the maximum space: Light-weight, portable, foldable, easy to storage. When it's empty, you can fold very thinly and save space.
- Water-resistant and odor-free: No need to concern about the penetration of moisture. Easy to keep clean and fast dry. Mesh pocket can get rid of hot toiletry breather freely, to prevent growth of bacteria.
Bestseller No. 2
Sling Bag Chest Shoulder Unbalance Gym Fanny Backpack Sack Satchel Outdoor Bike nylon fabric pink - by LC Prime®
- ✔ MULTIPLE STORAGE PURPOSE SLING BAG: Two large zippered compartments with small inner pouches. Each zipper of the knapsack has a plastic pull on it, so you can easily grip it. Larger zippered compartment can hold bottle (e.g. two small 7 or 8 ounces bottles) or Tablet such as Samsung Tab or iPad (up to 8"). Smaller zippered compartment can hold things such as diabetes supplies, phone, purse, keys, MP3, first aid gear, pens/markers, food bars, Power Bank, business cards, camera, or so on
- ✔ UPSCALE NYLON CLOTH CHEST BAG: Good construction and lightweight, versatile, strong and sturdy rucksack. Not easy to be scratched duffel bag, high quality and water-resistant. Fashion, multi-function, practical design. Strap and the back are padded, comfortable to wear carry-on. Little clip cord across the front pockets that adds stability and security over zippered pockets of the pack
- ✔ UNBALANCE BACKPACK WEARING STYLES: Great flexibility, haversack can be used both as chest pack and shoulder bag, messenger bag, travel bag; Satchel strap is adjustable, Fit both regular and plus-size person
- ✔ IDEAL APPLICATIONS of the SACK: fashion ( bright and vibrant color, cute and good quality), casual (keep your hands free but without the bulk of a regular backpack), outdoor sports (hiking, camping, climbing, running, cycling, bike riding, etc), outings, travel/vacation, trips to the amusement park, baby bag (carry around diapers and wipes) or so on
- ✔ WHAT YOU GET: LC Prime® 1 x LC Prime Chest bag. And our 60-day warranty and friendly customer service. Great choice for Black Friday, Thanksgiving & Christmas Gift idea.