Double check the website: If it is your first time to book online, or at a particular website, don’t forget to double check if it is really a legitimate site to purchase an airline ticket from. One way of doing it is to see if its web address starts with “https://” which basically means that it is secure. Aside from that, you should also check out reviews about it.
Convert your money into the currency of the country you are visiting: Days or weeks before you take your trip, it is a good idea to convert some of your money into the currency of the country you are visiting. This way, you won’t get stuck with no local money to pay for the first few expenses you would make after arriving. One example of the expense you may incur is paying the taxi cab on your way to the hotel.
Be positive, but be ready about the negatives: Although it is best to think about positive things when traveling, in order to maximize the benefits from it, you should still be prepared for some set backs. Some of which may include flight delays, getting sick, getting lost, and such. Thus, you should always carry cash in small amounts, flash lights, medications, and your cell phone.
There is no need to carry large amounts of cash: When you travel, there is actually no need for you to carry large amount of cash. Most countries these days actually have cash machines everywhere, which make it more convenient for you to obtain the money that you need. Just make sure to carry your ATM card, so that you can make a withdrawal anytime you need to.
Print your itinerary: If you booked your flights through the internet, do not forget to print out your itinerary confirmation for it. If you don’t have a printer at your house, you can simply email the confirmation page to your own email address and print it out someplace else. Bring the printed copy of your itinerary, so that you can simply show it to the attendants.
Car rental requirements: When renting a car, it is very important that you read all about the requirements of the company before booking or picking it up. In most cases, you can only drive out the vehicle if you are able to bring your credit or debit card with you, as well as other necessary documents. Such documents may include your driver’s license and your passport.
Traveling with pets: If you want to bring your pet dog or cat with you for your family vacation, then you should check if your hotel can allow them in. There are hotels that allow pets, while others don’t; thus, it is best to research about it ahead of time. Aside from that, you should also read the rules of the airlines pertaining to bringing pets, so that you would know what you need to do or prepare.
Book the seats you are most comfortable with: If your budget allows you to do so, you should book flight seats that you are most comfortable with. For example, if you can afford to upgrade your ticket for a seat that can be folded into a bed, then do it. It is actually better that you are well rested during the flight, since it ensures that you are wide awake when you arrive, instead of feeling groggy.
Be mindful of the airline temperature: Always remember that each airplane may have a different temperature to another. Thus, you should carry your jacket or sweater with you when you take the flight. This way, you won’t have to endure the coldness of the flight, especially if it is a long one.
What to do after arriving at the hotel: Once you have arrived at the hotel, you should take a few minutes to relax, and then head out. Visit the nearest convenience store, and buy some snacks and beverages. Stock some of them in your room, so that you would be able to munch on something, in case you wake up in the middle of the night, and feel hungry.
Going to the airport: You never want to be late in getting to the airport, since missing your flight can become costly. Therefore, you should properly determine what time you want to leave your house to get to the airport. Make sure you have enough time in getting there, since you never know what you would come across in getting there, which can delay you.
SaleBestseller No. 1
Zoppen Multi-purpose Rfid Blocking Travel Passport Wallet (Ver.4) Tri-fold Document Organizer Holder, 23 Paradise Blue
- Travel Priority - the wallet is made from high quality ECO-Friendly PU leather, passed Euro REACH Quality Standard, US EN71 and US CA Prop 65 Test
- Travel Protection - Keep Identification-Thief away from you and protect your personal information with inside RFID blocking shield material under frequence 13.56 Mhz, safe your privacy
- Travel Organized - Roomy and Collected, 1 passport pocket, 1 boarding pass compartment, 3 credit cards slots, 1 id slot, 1 sim card pouch, 1 coupon ticket slot, 1 cellphone pouch (max 5.8 inches), 1 money & coins zippered pocket (fit U.S. money), 1 key holder and 1 pen holder, 1 slim pocket
- Travel Smart - Store your carry-on essentials and travel documents in one slim and lightweight bag and never miss or lost them if you really needed
- Travel Classical - Vintage looking, Chic style, Multi-functional design, Soft and Comfort touching, various refine colors to match your taste
Bestseller No. 2
Travel Document Organizer - RFID Passport Wallet Case Family Holder Id Wristlet (Black)
- STYLISH, HIGHER QUALITY PU LEATHER passport wallet for women - passport holder
- GREAT SIZE - fits multiple passports (up to 4), tickets, money, travel documents, 6+ credit cards, pen, ID card or driver's license, phone. Excellent for solo trip or trip with kids and family
- RFID BLOCKING - Our special RFID-blocking layer means that your travel passport holder and credit cards will be impossible to scan
- ZIP AROUND womens travel wallet case - nothing will fall or slip out by accident. REMOVABLE STRAP keeps your hands free to hold other things. CONVENIENT OUTSIDE POCKET for a last minute note, cash or anything else you might need on the run
- USE AS A CLUTCH DURING THE ENTIRE TRIP, not only at the airport, but also for any social event, night out or even in Your everyday life. Our PU leather passport wallets for women can double as a stylish clutch