Arachibutyrophobia is the fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth.
49% of U.S. Adults eat one sandwich a day.
Every year about a million girl fetuses are aborted and tens of thousands of girl babies are abandoned in China because of the country's one-child policy.
In 2006 a woman farted on a plane and tried to cover up the smell by lighting matches causing an emergency landing.
A Virginia law requires all bathtubs to be kept inside the house
Most astronauts become two inches taller in space.
1 in every 8 deaths on earth are linked to air pollution a study says.
A group of geese on the ground is called a gaggle a group of geese in the air is a skein.
When Columbus "discovered" the Americas the continent was already inhabited by 90 million people which was a third of the world's population.
Metallica is the first and only band to play on all seven continents.
An enneahedron is solid with nine faces.
Estonian ID cards have a chip with public-private key pair used to sign documents and vote in elections via the internet. For their 2011 election 24% of the votes were cast online.
The U.S. Civil War had a Balloon Corps established by Abraham Lincoln.
In 1990 Engineers digging a railway tunnel under the English Channel broke through the last dividing rock and joined Britain to mainland Europe for the first time since the Ice Age.
Humans use a total of 72 different muscles in speech.
A bat can eat up to 1,000 insects per hour.
Bill Gates aimed to become a millionaire by the age of 30. However he became a billionaire at 31.
Every single spy Hitler thought he had in Britain during WW2 was a double agent under British control.
Iran sentences its citizens to the death penalty on cases of corruption.
There's a Spa in Jakarta using pythons to massage clients.
Daniel Radcliffe who played Harry Potter was allergic to Harry Potter glasses.
The CIA operation to invade Cuba and take down Castro was dubbed "Operation Castration."
Japan's birth rate is so low that adult diapers are sold more than baby diapers.
The second-largest lake in Bolivia is called Lake Poopo. It's not a freshwater lake.
1 in 3 Americans is obese.
Insects outnumber humans 100 000 000 to one.
"Fart Battles" were a popular art scrolls created in Japan during the Edo period.
In 1949 the U.S. Military created a synthetic version of Marijuana called "Dimethylheptylpyran." Just 1 mg can have effects lasting for 3 days.
In an average life time human skin completely replaces itself 900 times.
Over 90% of American movies made before 1929 are lost no copies are known to exist.
Thousands of Americans migrated to the USSR in the 1930s during the Great Depression.
The wood frog and other animals have the ability to freeze solid during winter thaw in the spring and remain perfectly healthy.
The "cheerleader effect" the theory that girls look more attractive in groups is scientifically proven.
Phrases in English such as "long time no see" "no go" and "no can do" come from literal translations of Chinese phrases.
Apple's co-founder sold all his shares for $800.Today they would have been worth US$35 billion.
February 1865 is the only month in recorded history not have a full moon.
In Japan, it is completely acceptable to name your child ‘Buttocks’ or ‘Prostitute’.
YouTube has a production space in Los Angeles that is free to use if you have 10 000 subscribers.
The world's biggest family lives together in India: a man with 39 wives and 94 children.
In 1989 Margaret Thatcher pleaded with Mikhail Gorbachev to keep the Berlin Wall up.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.