If you travel across Russia you will cross seven time zones.
Canada is the World's Most Educated Country: over half its residents have college degrees.
Samuel L. Jackson requested to have a purple light saber in Star Wars in order for him to accept the part as Mace Windu.
When Louis Pasteur was working on the rabies vaccine if he or his assistants got infected they were to be shot in the head.
Despite its name more than half of the London's Underground network in fact runs above ground.
File-sharing is an official religion in Sweden. It holds CTRL+C and CTRL+V as sacred symbols.
80% of all animals on earth are Insects.
The world's oceans contain nearly 20 million tons of gold.
The Death Penalty is legal in 32 U.S. states.
In Spanish the word "esposas" means both "wives" and "handcuffs."
The honey bee has been around for 30 million years.
Abraham Lincoln has no confirmed living descendants. The last one a great-grandson died in 1985.
Camel’s milk does not curdle.
Hitler was a Vegetarian and created laws against animal cruelty.
Understanding English actually hurts professional players of English scrabble. Some of the world's best Scrabble players are Thai and can't speak English.
Viagra can keep cut flowers standing up straight for up to a week longer than normal.
10 000 shipping containers are lost at sea each year and 10% of those hold toxic chemicals which may leak into the ocean.
Lincoln was the first major leader in the U.S. to feel that women should be allowed to vote.
We have more brain cells as a newborn baby than we will ever have again.
At least 1 in 25 people sentenced to the death penalty in the U.S. are innocent.
Pope Francis used to work as a bar bouncer in Buenos Aires Argentina.
Facebook offers 4 months of paid parental leave to new fathers who work for the company.
Sigmund Freud recommended Cocaine as treatment for depression alcoholism and morphine addiction.
Benjamin Franklin invented the bifocals eyeglasses in 1784.
Author J. K. Rowling wrote the final chapter of the last Harry Potter book in 1990 7 years before the release of the first book.
The average life of a taste bud is 10 days.
Spain was neutral in WW1 and WW2 but experienced a civil war (1936-1939) which killed over 500 000 people.
The world record for holding one's breath underwater is 22 minutes.
During WW2 Canada gave out buttons to people who tried to enlist but were refused due to medical reasons to show their willingness to fight.
Every 90 seconds one woman dies during pregnancy or childbirth.
Anne Frank's sister Margot also had a diary. It was never found.
Jehovah's Witnesses don't celebrate birthdays because the only two accounts of birthday parties in the Bible ended in murder.
Eating dark chocolate every day reduces the risk of heart disease by one-third.
Owning a cat can reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes by more than a third researchers found.
Cubans were prohibited from owning cell phones until 2008.
It is possible to set up a holiday meal inside a car's engine compartment and drive long enough to fully cook all of the food.
Egypt is the most populated country in Middle East and has the world's largest Arab population.
February 1865 is the only month in recorded history not have a full moon.
The Atlantic Ocean is big enough to let every person in the US have their own cubic kilometer in it.
Cat kidneys are so efficient they can rehydrate by drinking seawater.
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: email@example.com, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.