Bolivia was not a landlocked country. Its territory on the Pacific Ocean was lost to Chile after the War of the Pacific in the mid 19th century.
Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand.
In 5 000 years of human history only one disease has been eradicated: smallpox.
8%of your body weight is in your blood.
Every day plants convert sunlight into energy equivalent to six times the entire power consumption of human civilization.
At rest your brain uses one-fifth of a calorie per minute.
Every year about 98% of atoms in your body are replaced.
Uranus has only two seasons:Summer and Winter.
The poverty line in America was designed assuming every family had a housewife who was a skillful cook.
The average man is 4-5 inches taller than the average woman.
Hitler was saved from drowning by a priest when he was 4 years old.
In 2004 Gates predicted that the problem of spam email would be gone within two years.
Recycling one aluminum can saves enough energy to listen to a full album on your iPod.
Cats are America's most popular pets: there are 88 million cats compared to 74 million dogs.
Thousands of Americans migrated to the USSR in the 1930s during the Great Depression.
Buzz Aldrin was the first man to pee on the moon.
The Statue of Liberty wears a size 879 shoe.
Thousands of marine creatures die by mistakenly swallowing plastic bags that resemble jellyfish.
In Victoria Australia only a licensed electrician is allowed to change a light bulb.
Four men in the history of boxing have been knocked out in the first eleven seconds of the first round.
"Under Pressure" was written by David Bowie and Queen during a 24-hour wine and cocaine marathon.
If you travel across Russia you will cross seven time zones.
Thomas and George Crittenden were brothers who were both generals during the American Civil War: one for the North and the other for the South.
In 1999 the founders of Google actually tried to sell it to Excite for just US$1 million. Excite turned them down.
British Pennies are used to adjust the time in London's Big Ben clock tower.
A third of all divorce filings of 2011 in the U.S. contained the word "Facebook."
It takes 3 000 cows to supply the NFL with enough leather for a year’s supply of footballs.
McDonald's makes about US$75 million per day.
Jim Morrison of the 60′s rock group The Doors was the first rock star to be arrested on stage.
Every US president has worn glasses (just not always in public).
Nutella was invented during WW2 when an Italian pastry maker mixed hazelnuts into chocolate to extend his cocoa supply.
Recycling one aluminum can saves enough energy to run a TV for 2 hours.
The first alarm clock could only ring at 4am.
The second-largest lake in Bolivia is called Lake Poopo. It's not a freshwater lake.
There's a plant native to Australia that will make you vomit in pure agony just by touching it. The sting is potent enough to kill humans and horses.
During WW1 a lone Portuguese soldier convinced the Germans that they were fighting against an entire unit.
California has more than 130 000 people in prison.
Octopuses move with a simple elegance but they have no rhythm unlike most animals.
Most dinosaurs are known from just a single tooth or bone.
After watching Star Wars James Cameron decided to quit his job as a truck driver to enter the film industry.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.