Jackie Chan provided the speaking and singing voice for Beast in the Chinese version of Disney’s Beauty and the Beast.
"101 Dalmatians" was based on a book that had a sequel called "The Starlight Barking" in which dogs could fly and meet an alien dog.
Tangled is the second-most expensive movie ever made.
Forbes magazine places Steven Spielberg’s personal net worth at $3.0 billion!
A different denouement for Die Hard with a Vengeance saw McClane turning the tables, so to speak, on Simon Gruber giving him a series of riddles to solve. The face off eventually ended with Gruber blowing himself away with a rocket launcher after the New York cop tricks him into thinking it's pointed the wrong way. Daft.
In 1994, during one famous lunch at Pixar, filmmakers John Lasseter, Pete Docter and Joe Ranft came up with ideas that would eventually become A Bug's Life, Finding Nemo, Monster Inc. and Wall-E. We'll have what they're having.
Steven Spielberg completed his degree course 33 years after dropping out by submitting Schindler's List as his final project.
David Bowie came out as bisexual in 1972.
Charlie Chaplin made his movie mocking Hitler with his own money because Hollywood was afraid of losing money if they took a stand.
Dan Akroyd's original script for Ghostbusters was set in a future where Ghostbusters were everyday figures of society like paramedics and firemen.
In a 2003 poll in Empire magazine, Dick Van Dyke’s Cockney accent in Mary Poppins came in second in a list of the worst accents.
The Emperor’s New Groove was originally a much more serious and dramatic film called Kingdom of the Sun.
After his character was shot in the foot by Joe Pesci in Goodfellas, Michael Imperioli's Christopher got fictional retribution by shooting a baker in the foot in The Sopranos. His kiss-off line? “It happens”.
Years before Hit-Girl caused Daily Mail readers heads to explode with the use of the C-word, its first outing in Hollywood was in Carnal Knowledge. Jack Nicolson's character Jonathan utters the impressively eloquent line, “Answer me, you ball-busting, castrating, son of a cunt bitch!”. The actor would later call Nurse Ratched, “something of a cunt” in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.
If you're ever looking to authentically recreate the 'assassin in love with a 12 year old' look, the correct type of plant featured in Luc Besson's gloriously wonderful Leon is an aglaonema.
Men account for 74.4% of lead roles in Hollywood movies.
The vultures from The Jungle Book were intended to be voiced by the Beatles.
On the set of 1982’s The Thing, the whole cast and crew was male.
The sirens heard in the casino scene in Swingers were police on their way to stop the film makers who were shooting without a permit.
Beast’s appearance in Beauty and the Beast is an amalgamation of several animals. It’s said he has the head of a buffalo, the brow of a gorilla, the body of a bear, the mane of a lion, the tusks of a boar, and the legs and tail of a wolf.
Ryan Gosling was cast as Noah in The Notebook because the director wanted someone “not handsome.”
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover