In Saving Private Ryan, all of the main cast were given basic military training except Matt Damon, in the hope that the cast would build a resentment towards him necessary for the role.
The Disney songwriter Robert Sherman, who helped write “It’s a Small World After All” and the Mary Poppins soundtrack, was one of the officers who led the first American troops into Dachau during World War II.
Will Smith Nicolas Cage Tom Cruise Johnny Depp and Leo DiCaprio were offered the part of Neo in "The Matrix" movie before Keanu Reeves.
For his scene in Ferris Bueller's Day Off Charlie Sheen stayed awake for 48 hours to give the desired 'wasted' look. To produce the look for his actual life Charlie Sheen hasn't slept in 14 years.
Bruno Mars‘ real name is Peter Gene Hernandez.
Author J. K. Rowling wrote the final chapter of the last Harry Potter book in 1990 7 years before the release of the first book.
Nathan Sykes from The Wanted used to have a rabbit called Pikachu when he was younger.
Some Wookie suits were made from human hair.
While Casino clocks up a breathtaking 398 uses of the word 'fuck' - and Nil By Mouth and Summer of Sam chuck over 400 F-bombs - a 2005 documentary takes the top spot. The name of the documentary? Fuck.
Lady Gaga wrote Born This Way in 10 minutes.
Disney turned down the chance to make Back to the Future claiming the mother/son relationship was too risqué.
Robert Downey Jr. claims that Burger King saved his life from his drug addiction.
Shooting for No Country For Old Men was interrupted for a day due to a smoke cloud from the set of There Will Be Blood, which was also filming in the area.
The US title for the exceptionally wonderful A Matter of Life and Death was Stairway to Heaven. The UK had no stairway. Denied.
Star Wars was originally prefixed by the definite article ‘The’.
Tangled is the second-most expensive movie ever made.
Joss Whedon co-wrote Toy Story. The character Rex the dinosaur was among his contributions to the film.
The first notable film lensed by legendary cinematographer Roger Deakins was the 1984 adaptation of George Orwell's 1984.
Eminem originally wanted to become a comic-book artist.
The floating pen in Kubricks 2001: A Space Odyssey wasn’t done with CGI, but camera trickery using glass and tape.
Paranormal Activity cost $15000 to make and has grossed $210 million so far.
- Capture, Store and Relive Special Moments with this Ultra-Light Weight WEARABLE Camera!!!
- Camera + Camcorder: Snap Hi-Res 12 MegaPixel Images & Record Full HD 1080p Video
- 1.8 inch LCD Display Screen Allows you to View & Playback Real-Time Pictures and Videos
- Built-in WiFi for Wireless Connectivity & Control - Download the Free App: Snap Pics & Record Video with Your Smartphone! - Easy PC Connect: Save & Share
- Micro SD Card Slot for Easy File Sharing & File Transfer, card is NOT included - Integrated Microphone for Audio Recording - Includes Attachment Clip & USB Charging Cable.
- 1 hour live broadcasting
- 8MP image sensor
- Hd 720P30 video recording
- Free ion snapcam companion app (ios and android)
- Requires microsd card up to 32gb (not included)
- Capture 5MP photos stills
- 2.5 Hours of HD 720p video recording
- Shoots full HD 720p @ 30 fps video
- Requires microSD card up to 32GB (not Included)
- Free iON SnapCam companion app (iOS and Android)