When Edward Norton first fights Brad Pitt in Fight Club, he was asked to actually hit Pitt. Pitts reaction is genuine and Norton was trying to stop himself from laughing during the scene.
Ridley Scott used The Who’s blue laser lighting to light the Alien egg chamber because they were in the next studio. Ingenuity +1
Over 50 children were hospitalized with salmonella after the release of The Princess and the Frog. They all became ill after kissing frogs.
Katy Perry‘s cat’s name is Kitty Purry.
In order to credibly portray a rock band, the members of Stillwater in Almost Famous rehearsed for four hours a night, five nights a week, for six weeks.
Before being an actor Bruce Willis worked as a private investigator.
Adjusted for inflation, all of the 12(!) Friday the 13th movies made more than the Saw series domestically, making Jason Voorhees the North American blood and guts box office champ.
On 20 January 1982, Ozzy Osbourne bit the head off a bat, thinking it was only a rubber one.
P!nk’s real name is Alecia Beth Moore.
Technically, alcohol and the resulting hallucinations are what unlock Dumbo’s potential in Dumbo. Go booze.
On 9th August 2012, Max George from The Wanted swam with sharks in Australia.
Showgirls still holds the record for most Razzie (anti-Oscars) nominations with 13. Paul Verhoeven was the first director to collect the award for Worst Picture in person.
George Lucas' dog was named Indiana.
Michael Fassbender is to produce and star in an Assassin’s Creed movie.
Ron Jeremy, the pornstar was an extra in Ghostbusters.
Movie theater Popcorn costs more per ounce than filet mignon in U.S.A.
Bueller? Bueller? Bueller? Cruise? Cusack? Carrey? Depp? All were considered for the part of the hooky playing teen.
Lady Gaga has more Facebook fans than Barack Obama and Justin Bieber!
Domonic Monaghan can speak fluent German.
Emma Watson attends dance class for; Modern, Break-dance, body-popping and street dance.
The Disney character WALL-E is named after Walt Disney. (Walter Elias Disney.)
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)