The movie "Little Miss Sunshine" was partially inspired by a quote from Arnold Schwarzenegger saying: "If there's one thing in this world I despise it's losers."
Chuck Norris’ first name is actually Carlos.
One Direction member, Louis Tomlinsion, hates baked beans.
"101 Dalmatians" was based on a book that had a sequel called "The Starlight Barking" in which dogs could fly and meet an alien dog.
After 90 minutes of knob jokes, arguments about the untimely demise of construction workers on the Death Star and one act of necrophilia, Kevin Smith's Clerks ends with Dante simply clocking off his shift. However the original ending saw him meet his maker at the hands of an armed gunman. He wasn't even supposed to have been there.
Ever the bastard, David Fincher asked a stuntman to fall down the stairs 12 times in Fight Club for the fight between Norton and Pitt. He used the first take.
Sean Connery wore a toupee in all of the James Bond movies because he started balding at age 21.
Actor Richard Gere's middle name is Tiffany.
On the set of 1982’s The Thing, the whole cast and crew was male.
After a slew of drug related offences, Robert Downey Jr. was a semi-blacklisted celebrity until Kiss Kiss Bang Bang reignited his career
Taylor Swift started playing the guitar at age 12.
There are 106 people named Harry Potter in the U.S. according to the Census Bureau.
The author Aldous Huxley was hired by Disney to write a script for Alice in Wonderland. Walt Disney rejected the script because he said he could only understand every third word.
Real life pornstar Asia Carrera plays the flatmate of Tara Reid in Logjammin', the film within the film in The Big Lebowski. We're still unsure if she gets her cable fixed.
Dan Akroyd's original script for Ghostbusters was set in a future where Ghostbusters were everyday figures of society like paramedics and firemen.
Rihanna’s first name is Robyn.
Sam Raimi has a lucky car that is in all of his films, including his pre-automobile western, The Quick and the Dead.
Tom Cruise earned $75 Million for his role in Mission Impossible 2.
The floating pen in Kubricks 2001: A Space Odyssey wasn’t done with CGI, but camera trickery using glass and tape.
When filming Chinatown Jack Nicholson was dating Anjelica Huston, the daughter of his screen nemesis John Huston. She visited the set on the day that her father's character asked Nicolson's Jake Gittes, “Did you sleep with my daughter?”. Awkward.
Will Smith Nicolas Cage Tom Cruise Johnny Depp and Leo DiCaprio were offered the part of Neo in "The Matrix" movie before Keanu Reeves.
- Size: 4Pcs x 12x12inch (30x30cm), Giclee artwork, printed on high quality waterproof cotton canvas.
- Ready to Hang, Stretched and Framed, Easy Setup - Cord setup already, easy hold on the nails(Free accessories).
- Gallery wrapped on approximately 0.75"(2cm) wood bars, the image continues around the sides.
- Painting effect(Not 100% HD Clear) because canvas material rough surface. But OK in a 20 inches distance. (If fulfilled by Seller, Free Shipping, send out within 2-3 bussiness days- Shipping time 4-9 days)
- Brand "SMARTWALLSTATION" has been registered and protected.
- Size: 28" x 24"
- Color: Matte Black
- High-Quality Die-Cut Oracal Vinyl; Made In USA
- Written/Video Instructions Included
- Will not damage walls Non-transferrable
- Special Quote Ceramic Wall Hanging Art Sign
- * Size: 15 x 15 cm / 5.9 x 5.9 inch
- This tile has a smooth surface.
- It comes with a hook for hanging on the wall.