The film "Birdman" was shot in just 30 days.
The iconic body and hand in the poster for American Beauty belong to actress/model Chloe Hunter, not Mena Suvari.
Disney planned to produce a wine to market the release of Ratatouille. The California Wine Institute warned them not to advertise alcohol with cartoon characters, and the plan was scrapped.
Robert Ludlum, the creator of the Jason Bourne series, died while the first Bourne film was in post-production.
In the 1920's and early 1930's women dominated the screenwriting profession in Hollywood's movies.
Those who correctly state that Infernal Affairs is better than its remake, The Departed, often state the need for closure as one reason for its inferiority. It's a surprise to learn then that one 'happier' ending saw the Hong Kong thriller lose its open ending as Andy Lau's mole gets his comeuppance with arrest, negating the superb trilogy closer in which his guilt sent him over the edge.
Jessie J’s full name is Jessica Ellen Cornish.
Spirited Away is the only non-western animated film to win an Academy Award for best animated feature.
Francis Ford Coppola would read passages of Heart of Darkness to Marlon Brando on the fractious set of Apocalypse Now after learning the actor had never read the source material.
Actor Sean Bean has died on 32% of his movies the highest percentage of any living actor of note.
The ring Ben Affleck gave to Jennifer Lopez was worth $1.2 million.
Paul Schrader wrote Taxi Driver in five days. It is rumoured he had a loaded gun by his desk for “inspiration and motivation”.
The Disney character WALL-E is named after Walt Disney. (Walter Elias Disney.)
101 Dalmatians, Peter Pan, Lady and the Tramp, and Mulan are among the only animated Disney films where both parents are present and don’t die during the course of the movie.
Sigourney Weaver actually made that ‘impossible’ basketball shot in, Aliens: Resurrection.
Jennifer Lopez was the first actress to have a movie and an album hit number one in the same week.
Movie trailers used to play after the film.
George Lucas originally wanted to be a race car driver, but an accident just before his high school graduation changed his mind.
When Edward Norton first fights Brad Pitt in Fight Club, he was asked to actually hit Pitt. Pitts reaction is genuine and Norton was trying to stop himself from laughing during the scene.
Arnold Schwarzenegger was paid approximately $21,429 for every one of the 700 words he said in, Terminator 2: Judgement Day.
Indian actor Brahmanandam Kanneganti had a role in more than 1000 films a world record.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover