Alfred Hitchcock filmed a documentary about the Holocaust in 1945. It was hidden until 1984.
The terms "UK" and "Great Britain" are not interchangeable: the United Kingdom includes Northern Ireland while Great Britain does not.
The Atlantic Ocean is big enough to let every person in the US have their own cubic kilometer in it.
Go. is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
Recycling one glass jar saves enough energy to watch TV for 3 hours.
Pilots and flight attendants are twice as likely to get skin cancer melanoma from higher exposure to UV rays.
The volume of the Earth’s moon is the same as the volume of the Pacific Ocean.
Of all the words in the English language the word ’set’ has the most definitions!
In Venice Italy all gondolas are required to be painted in black by law.
Google Maps calculates traffic by tracking how fast Android devices are moving on the road.
According to a study up to 50% of the world's natural history specimens in museums are labeled incorrectly.
A drink of rum and coke is called a "Cuba Libre" (Free Cuba) in Latin America except in Cuba where it is called a "mentirita" (little lie).
In “Silence of the Lambs” Hannibal Lector (Anthony Hopkins) never blinks.
Cows from different areas have a different moo accent.
New Yorkers spent 74 hours of their lives in traffic jams in 2014.
Cats urine glows under a black light.
The first fossilized specimen of Australopithecus afarenisis was named Lucy after the paleontologists’ favorite song “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds ” by the Beatles.
If you want to buy dollars in Argentina to travel abroad you need to send an application to the government declaring where when and why you are traveling.
The February of 1865 is the only month in recorded history not to have a full moon.
35%of the world's population drives on the left side of the road.
Sex burns 360 calories per hour.
‘Stewardesses’ is the longest word that is typed with only the left hand.
After 9/11 the Maasai tribe of Kenya gave 14 of their most important cattle to America as aid.
Goethe couldn’t stand the sound of barking dogs and could only write if he had an apple rotting in the drawer of his desk.
Heavily hunted animals live in Chernobyl because it is safer where there are no humans.
Barbie’s measurements if she were life size: 39-23-33
In Panama there's a valley where trees have square trunks.
It is impossible to whistle in a Spacesuit.
One "dog year" is not equivalent to 7 human years. Dogs age at various rates depending on their size.
Most people who commit suicide do it on a Wednesday.
92% of all new sold cars in Brazil use ethanol as fuel which is produced from sugar cane.
Witold Pilecki a Polish soldier volunteered to be imprisoned in Auschwitz in order to gather information escape and let the world know about the Holocaust.
Darwin suggested the appendix may have been used for digesting leaves. This theory is supported by koala and horse appendixes which do just that.
A Rhino's horn is made of compacted hair.
In Saudi Arabia UAE Sudan Brunei Qatar and others people who abandon Islam and convert to another religion may face the death penalty.
In 1900 40% of American cars were powered by steam 38% by electricity and 22% by gasoline.
There is a city called Rome on every continent.
In China it's illegal to use a wordplay or a pun in advertising or on television.
The vehicle with the highest mileage covered a total of 2 850 000 miles (4 586 630 km).
Valentine's Day is also National Condom Day in the U.S.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products