In 1986 a volcanic lake in Cameroon Africa burped a C02 gas cloud that killed 1 746 people in minutes.
"Happy hours" are banned in Ireland.
A necropsy is an autopsy on animals.
King Henry VIII slept with a gigantic axe beside him.
During WW2 a Japanese Consul saved 6 000 Jews from the Holocaust by writing them all Visas to Japan even after the government told him not to.
Every 30 seconds a baby is born with a birth defect in China.
One Puffer Fish contains enough poison to kill 30 people.
Facebook offers 4 months of paid parental leave to new fathers who work for the company.
Every Apple iPhone ad displays the time as 9:41 AM the time Steve Jobs unveiled it in 2007.
The citrus soda 7-UP was created in 1929; ’7′ was selected after the original 7-ounce containers and ‘UP’ for the direction of the bubbles.
It costs the U.S. Government US$2 768 902 per year to hold a prisoner in Guantanamo.
After an 8.0 magnitude earthquake hit Mexico City in 1985 nearly all newborn babies survived a collapsed hospital for 7 days without nourishment water warmth or human contact.
“Dreamt” is the only English word that ends in the letters “mt”.
Dogs wag their tails to the right when they're happy and to the left when they're frightened.
Tobacco addicts are most likely to consider quitting the habit on Mondays.
There are four times as many abandoned houses as there are homeless people in New York City.
Abraham Lincoln was the tallest U.S. President at 6-foot-4.
There are 1 billion cars currently in use on earth.
There's a plant native to Australia that will make you vomit in pure agony just by touching it. The sting is potent enough to kill humans and horses.
44%of registered Twitter users have never tweeted.
The average ocean depth is 2.5 miles (4 km).
The shortest war in history was between Zanzibar and England in 1896. Zanzibar surrendered after 38 minutes.
By the time an average child leaves school in the U.S. he has seen 40 000 murders on TV.
People photocopying their buttocks are the cause of 23% of all photocopier faults worldwide.
The average salary in Cuba in 2013 was 471 pesos or US$20 a month.
You would have to walk for seven hours straight to burn off a Big Mac with a Super Sized Coke and French Fries.
A single cigarette contains over 4 800 chemicals 69 of which are known to cause cancer.
Babies remain calm twice as long when listening to a song as they do when listening to speech according to a study.
The woman who rented her garage to Larry Page and Sergey Brin in 1998 when they were creating Google later became the CEO of YouTube .
A face-recognition software determined that Leonardo Da Vinci's Mona Lisa is 83% happy 9% disgusted 6% fearful and 2% angry.
The coldest place on Earth is a high ridge in Antarctica where temperatures can dip below -133°F (-93.2°C).
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The Aztecs sacrificed 1% of their population every year or about 250 000 people.
South Africans can legally attach flame throwers to cars to repel car jackers.
$10 If you have $10 in your pocket and no debts you are wealthier than 25% of Americans.
Poveglia is an island in Italy that is so dangerously "haunted" that public access is not permitted.
Japanese Trains are among the world's most punctual: their average delay is just 18 seconds.
Earth Texas is the only place on Earth named "Earth."
A Giraffe's legs alone are taller than most humans: about 6 feet (1.81 m).
In 1999 Norway granted refuge to a U.S. drug smuggler because the Supreme Court declared that U.S. prisons do not meet "minimum humanitarian standards."
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more