“The past does not define, you the present does.” ― Jillian Michaels, Winning by Losing: Drop the Weight, Change Your Life
“Visualize what you want out of life and think big. Don’t feel undeserving. We’re all deserving of living our dreams—some of us realize it and some don’t. You’re not doing anyone any favours by living small. Embrace these truths and step up. The world is waiting.” ― Jillian Michaels
Before you continue, Train Your Brain & Solve This…
Watch Video: DIY Workout Motivation, Exercise Top & Healthy Snacks for Junk Food Lovers! | LaurDIY
“Whenever you’re making an important decision, first ask if it gets you closer to your goals or farther away. If the answer is closer, pull the trigger. If it’s farther away, make a different choice.” ― Jillian Michaels
“Your legs are not giving out. Your head is giving out. Keep going.” ― Jillian Michaels
“You may be thinking, But life really has dealt me a bad hand. It’s really not my fault that my life sucks. Just hold on a second. I’m not saying taking responsibility means controlling all the things life throws at you—none of us can do that. And there are times when we are victimized. Allowing yourself to accept that reality frees you to release any guilt or shame you might be carrying for tragedies and hardships that befell you in the past.” ― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: How to Build an Exceptional Life
“If I fall in love with a woman, that’s awesome. If I fall in love with a man, that’s awesome. As long as you fall in love… It’s like organic food. I only eat healthy food, and I only want healthy love!” ― Jillian Michaels
The most important thing to know about allergy is the allergen: Allergens are substances that trigger allergy which can be in the form of dust, pet’s hair, scents, pollen and smoke. Trace the pattern of your allergy. Sneezing after cleaning your house might mean that your allergens are dust.
Swab Your Soles: Are you tired of having stinky feet? Kill odor-causing bacteria quickly by soaking a cotton ball with rubbing alcohol and wiping your soles as needed.
Give fruit or toys instead of giving candies and sweets to children as present or reward: Children as young associative learners will later associate harmful foods with good events. This might overshadow their thinking about the true value of a healthy and nutritious diet. As much as possible, practice a healthy lifestyle with the young ones.
Leave the couch and get yourself moving to achieve a healthy lifestyle: Remember that resisting the temptation to sit on your couch the whole day means fighting off the temptation to the main culprits of obesity, such as overeating (especially of junk foods), oversleeping, and, of course, the unhealthy sedentary living.
De-stress through various effective methods: there are many ways of ridding yourself of stress and pressures such as getting counsel. Opening up being more sociable, doing activities that can improve your confidence of yourself and setting up realistic goals. By also understanding and being happy with your body, you would not need to feel insecure that you do things that can be harmful to your body.
Cook with the use of a non stick cookware: Non stick cookware are available in most grocery stores these days. Using such types of cookware can help you a lot in losing weight, since you won’t have to use oil with them. Choose those that are made in good quality though, so that the non stick pan would last a long time.
Go organic: Although fruits and vegetables are food items that you want to include in your diet, you should still be more cautious in purchasing them. This is because some farmers may have used lots of chemicals like fertilizers and insecticides in growing them. To avoid having to experience negative side effects from it, always purchase those that were grown organically.
- Unique magnet clasp design, no buckle needed, just easily stick and lock your watch band, fits wrist length Small 5.25" - 6.5" Large 6.5" - 9"
- Top woven stainless steel mesh loop with adjustable strong magnetic closure, very comfortable to wear and easy to install.
- Strong magnetic clasp, convenient for you to adjust the size; Ensure your watch in steady and secure, no problem for most sports.
- Simple and fluent curves makes your smart watch looks more fashionable and decent, available for both men and women.
- One year warranty, Order With Confidence. If you have any problems whatsoever with your purchase, simply contact us and we will take care of it.
- Support Bluetooth 4.0,Download "VeryFit 2.0 " APP from Google Play Store and Apple Store.
- Time Clock, Pedometer, Calories Counter, Distance Counter, Sleep Monitor, Alarm Alert, Call Reminder,Record daily activities, you could check daily activities of 7 days including steps, distance and calorie consumption in the app. Anti-Lost, Phone Finder, Device key could control remote photograph shooting.
- When the Bluetooth is disconnected or the phone is out of the Bluetooth distance range, the watch will alert.
- Sleep Monitoring: Device could automatically recognize your status and monitor the whole sleep progress with analyzing the deep sleep and light sleep hours.
- Please recognize the seller name ''Teslasz' when you purchase, beware of imitation, fake and poor products from other seller.
- HEART RATE MONITOR: Provides live, accurate heart rate to compatible mobile training apps through Bluetooth Smart technology
- FITNESS TRACKER: Waterproof heart rate sensor, Compatible with iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad (3rd and 4th generation), iPad mini and iPod Nano (7th generation)Bluetooth Smart transmission technology
- STRONG BATTERY LIFE: For optimal battery life, detach transmitter from chest strap after every use
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Gym Link connects Polar heart rate monitors and activity trackers with compatible gym equipment
- CALORIE COUNTER CAPABILITIES: For those who want to count the calories they burn and get basic heart rate-based features to keep their fitness training simple
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
Do not try any of this at home. The author of this book is an Internet cartoonist, not a health or safety expert. He likes it when things catch fire or explode, which means he does not have your best interests in mind. The publisher and the author disclaim responsibility for any adverse effects resulting, directly or indirectly, from information contained in this book. — Randall Munroe (What If?: Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions)
Feelings don't try to kill you, even the painful ones. Anxiety is a feeling grown too large. A feeling grown aggressive and dangerous. You're responsible for it's consequences, you're responsible for treating it. But Michael, you're not responsible for causing it. You're not morally at fault for it. No more than you would be for a tumour. — Patrick Ness (The Rest of Us Just Live Here)
Hi there, cutie.Ash turned his head to find an extremely attractive college student by his side. With black curly hair, she was dressed in jeans and a tight green top that displayed her curves to perfection. Hi.You want to go inside for a drink? It's on me.Ash paused as he saw her past, present, and future simultaneously in his mind. Her name was Tracy Phillips. A political science major, she was going to end up at Harvard Med School and then be one of the leading researchers to help isolate a mutated genome that the human race didn't even know existed yet. The discovery of that genome would save the life of her youngest daughter and cause her daughter to go on to medical school herself. That daughter, with the help and guidance of her mother, would one day lobby for medical reforms that would change the way the medical world and governments treated health care. The two of them would shape generations of doctors and save thousands of lives by allowing people to have groundbreaking medical treatments that they wouldn't have otherwise been able to afford. And right now, all Tracy could think about was how cute his ass was in leather pants, and how much she'd like to peel them off him. In a few seconds, she'd head into the coffee shop and meet a waitress named Gina Torres. Gina's dream was to go to college herself to be a doctor and save the lives of the working poor who couldn't afford health care, but because of family problems she wasn't able to take classes this year. Still Gina would tell Tracy how she planned to go next year on a scholarship.Late tonight, after most of the college students were headed off, the two of them would be chatting about Gina's plans and dreams.And a month from now, Gina would be dead from a freak car accident that Tracy would see on the news. That one tragic event combined with the happenstance meeting tonight would lead Tracy to her destiny. In one instant, she'd realize how shallow her life had been, and she'd seek to change that and be more aware of the people around her and of their needs. Her youngest daughter would be named Gina Tory in honor of the Gina who was currently busy wiping down tables while she imagined a better life for everyone. So in effect, Gina would achieve her dream. By dying she'd save thousands of lives and she'd bring health care to those who couldn't afford it...The human race was an amazing thing. So few people ever realized just how many lives they inadvertently touched. How the right or wrong word spoken casually could empower or destroy another's life. If Ash were to accept Tracy's invitation for coffee, her destiny would be changed and she would end up working as a well-paid bank officer. She'd decide that marriage wasn't for her and go on to live her life with a partner and never have children. Everything would change. All the lives that would have been saved would be lost. And knowing the nuance of every word spoken and every gesture made was the heaviest of all the burdens Ash carried.Smiling gently, he shook his head. Thanks for asking, but I have to head off. You have a good night.She gave him a hot once-over. Okay, but if you change your mind, I'll be in here studying for the next few hours.Ash watched as she left him and entered the shop. She set her backpack down at a table and started unpacking her books. Sighing from exhaustion, Gina grabbed a glass of water and made her way over to her...And as he observed them through the painted glass, the two women struck up a conversation and set their destined futures into motion. His heart heavy, he glanced in the direction Cael had vanished and hated the future that awaited his friend. But it was Cael's destiny. His fate...Imora thea mi savur, Ash whispered under his breath in Atlantean. God save me from love. — Sherrilyn Kenyon (Dark Side of the Moon (Dark-Hunter #9, Were-Hunter #3))
People use drugs, legal and illegal, because their lives are intolerably painful or dull. They hate their work and find no rest in their leisure. They are estranged from their families and their neighbors. It should tell us something that in healthy societies drug use is celebrative, convivial, and occasional, whereas among us it is lonely, shameful, and addictive. We need drugs, apparently, because we have lost each other. — Wendell Berry (The Art of the Commonplace: The Agrarian Essays)
Organic Oreos are not a health food. When Coca-Cola begins selling organic Coke, as it surely will, the company will have struck a blow for the environment perhaps, but not for our health. Most consumers automatically assume that the word organic is synomymous with health, but it makes no difference to your insulin metabolism if the high-fructose corn syrup in your soda is organic. — Michael Pollan (In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto)