50% of giraffe calves do not survive their first 6 months due to predation from hyenas leopards and wild dogs.
In 2009 snipers were deployed in Australia to protect a colony of little penguins from predators.
The very first bomb that the Allies dropped on Berlin in World War Two hit an elephant.
The 1556 Shaanxi earthquake in China was the deadliest earthquake on record with 830 000 deaths.
60 000 plastic bags are being used in the U.S. every 5 seconds.
“Duff” is the decaying organic matter found on a forest floor.
It has been estimated it would take 70 cups of coffee to kill a 154-pound (70 kg) person.
Australian soldiers used the song “We’re Off to See the Wizard” as a marching song in WWII.
Upon losing battles, apes will tend to masturbate.
LSD was legal in California until 1966.
Elvis Presley was just 22 years old when he paid US$102 500 for Graceland the Memphis mansion that served as his home base for two decades.
Sex toys are illegal in India.
During the outbreak of WW2 London Zoo killed all their venomous animals in case the zoo was bombed and the animals escaped.
You were born with 300 bones but by the time you are an adult you will only have 206.
There is a food substitute intended to supply all daily nutritional needs known as "Soylent".
The groundwater of 90% of Chinese cities is polluted.
If you eat a polar bear liver you'll die. Humans can't handle that much vitamin A.
Fortune cookies are not a traditional Chinese custom. They were invented in early 1900 in San Francisco.
Madonna suffers from garophobia which is the fear of thunder.
A rhinoceros horn is made of compacted hair.
The average Japanese household watches more than 10 hours of television a day.
The first toilet ever seen on television was on “Leave It to Beaver.”
Rio de Janeiro's beaches have 1.7 million times the disease-causing viruses of what would be considered hazardous on a California beach.
Tigers have striped skin not just striped fur.
A third of all Russians believe the Sun revolves around the Earth.
Women are better multitaskers than men.
The Titanic's chief baker "fortified" himself with alcohol and thus survived the freezing water for 2 hours until he was rescued.
Jimi Hendrix couldn't read or write music.
The world consumes close to 2.25 billion cups of coffee every day.
Dogs wag their tails to the right when they're happy and to the left when they're frightened.
There's a hotline film makers can call for science advice with the goal of helping film makers incorporate accurate science into their films .
Baby cages hanging out the window were used in America in the 1920s.
The dinosaur noises in the "Jurassic Park" movie were made from recordings of tortoise sex.
Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.
The only thing left on Bill Gates' bucket list is not to die.
Facebook's founder Mark Zuckerberg donated US$1 billion to charity in 2013 making him the biggest charitable donor in the U.S.
In “Casablanca” Humphrey Bogart never said “Play it again Sam”.
Capuchin monkeys show biases against humans who deny help to others.
Daniel Radcliffe who played Harry Potter was allergic to Harry Potter glasses.
Einstein Failed his University Entrance Exam and had to reapply a year later.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.