Life expectancy in the UK was around 47 in 1900; it is now 80.
Giraffes only need to drink once every few days. Most of their water comes from all the plants they eat.
In New York State it is illegal to but any alcohol on Sundays before noon.
Anne Frank was posthumously baptized "by proxy" into Mormonism at least 9 times.
A woodpecker can peck 20 times per second.
Spain has two major exclaves Ceuta and Melilla in mainland Africa.
Mexico is the world's fattest country.
Elephants are scared of bees.
In 2012 divers discovered a 2 000-year-old Roman shipwreck that was so well preserved even the food was intact in its storage jars.
Air pollution in China increases snowfall in California.
If you look carefully at the picture of Mona Lisa you will notice a bridge in the background.
In Russia there are 9 million more Women than men.
Scientists estimate that the moon's width has shrunk by about 600 feet (182 meters) since the rocky body first formed.
In 1891 London built a structure designed to surpass the Eiffel Tower in height. It was unsteady never completed and demolished in 1907.
Every 30 seconds a baby is born with a birth defect in China.
New Zealand is part of the "Zealandia" continent of which 93% is submerged.
99% of all mobile malware is targeted at Android users.
La Tomatina is an annual festival held in Spain where people throw thousands of tomatoes at each other.
Alexander the Great once held a drinking contest among his soldiers. When it was over 42 people had died from alcohol poisoning.
If Thai policemen break the law they are forced to wear a Hello Kitty armband.
In Belarus it is illegal to applaud in public.
If uncoiled the DNA in all the cells in your body would stretch 10 billion miles from here to Pluto and back.
Your heart beats over 100 000 times per day.
Abe Lincoln is enshrined in the Wrestling Hall of Fame having lost just once in 300 matches.
Until the WW2 tea bricks were used as money in Siberia.
Einstein Darwin Allan Poe & Saddam Hussein all married their first cousins.
A Czech man Jan Honza Zampa holds the record for drinking one liter of beer in 4.11 seconds.
Men are struck by lightning five times more often than women.
One American consumes as many resources as 32 Kenyans.
There is a species of fungus called "Chorioactis" that only exists in Texas and rural Japan and is thought to have been in both places for 19 million years.
A slug's anus is on its head.
In Islam a man may divorce his wife three times taking her back up after the first two times.
Flamingo tongues were a delicacy in ancient Rome.
Scientists have created glow-in-the-dark cats by inserting the jellyfish protein that codes for bioluminescence into their genome.
The average woman in New York spends 19 minutes primping and 7 minutes deciding what to wear each day.
When Germany won the 2014 World Cup in Brazil it was the first time as a united country. The three previous times the soccer World Cup was won by West Germany.
There are over 58 million dogs in the US
The most expensive First Class suites in the Titanic were to have cost up to £870 (£75 156 today).
If you bring a raccoon’s head to the Henniker New Hampshire town hall you are entitled to receive $.10 from the town.
Your stomach needs to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks or it would digest itself.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover