Fame and success are very different things. - Enya
"I always think, when there's stuff that people don't like, I always say that if I have another success, I'll enjoy it more, but you don't really." - Danny Boyle
"I passionately believe that's it's not just what you say that counts, it's also how you say it - that the success of your argument critically depends on your manner of presenting it." - Alain de Botton
Before watching Video, Read About…
Collaborate When Asked: Team work is an essential component of success in any business endeavor. This is why it is essential that you learn how to collaborate with your peers and colleagues and practice it regularly.
Make Everyday a Meaningful Attempt to Accomplish Your Goals: Each day, define how the events will contribute to your goals. When you inject meaning into everyday, mundane events, you give yourself the chance and the motivation to excel further than you otherwise might.
Put Money in Index Funds: Instead of putting money into individual stocks, put your money into index funds. Successful investors know that, over time, you cannot consistently beat the market without taking on a significant amount of risk in the process.
Improve Your Existing Friendships: In addition to making new friends, you should also try to improve your existing friendships. Get closer with good friends; and find ways to grow your relationships with new friends.
Befriend the HR Department: Make a friend in human resources. Next time there is a job opening in the works, you will be one of the first people to find out about it.
Define What Success in Your Personal Life Means to You: Success in your personal life can mean different things to different people. Define what it means to you. Does it mean that you become closer and more open with your spouse? Once you define it, focus on achieving it.
Meet People and Make Friends: At least one a week, get out of your cubicle and walk the office. Meet the people who work next to you; and endear them to you. When you’re up for a promotion, it can never hurt to have too many friends.
Don’t Be Afraid to Stand-Up for Yourself: When it comes to contradicting your boss or a co-worker, you might decide that it is not a good idea to stand up for yourself, but instead to back-down. However, if you have good reason to believe you are right, you should stick up for yourself as long as it is reasonable and respectful. Ultimately, your co-workers and boss will respect you more for it.
Reconcile with Family Members: If your personal life is riddled with conflicts, then you may want to take some time to step back and ask yourself what is going wrong. Consider whether you could simply be the bigger person and reconcile these conflicts with family members, rather than perpetuating them.
Watch Video: CHANGE YOUR LIFE & STOP WASTING TIME | POWERFUL Motivational Video Speech Compilation
(via YouTube)"We just want to win. That's the bottom line. I think a lot of times people may become content with one championship or a little bit of success, but we don't really reflect on what we've done in the past. We focus on the present." - Derek Jeter
To be associated with success is absolutely wonderful. - Roger Moore
Success is the person who year after year reaches the highest limits in his field. - Sparky Anderson
Success is not to be pursued it is to be attracted by the person you become. - Jim Rohn
"For success, attitude is equally as important as ability." - Walter Scott
Your success story is a bigger story than whatever you're trying to say on stage. Success makes life easier. It doesn't make living easier. - Bruce Springsteen
"Luxury is the wolf at the door and its fangs are the vanities and conceits germinated by success. When an artist learns this, he knows where the danger is." - Tennessee Williams
Four years of football are calculated to breed in the average man more of the ingredients of success in life than almost any academic course he takes. - Knute Rockne
The successful man will profit from his mistakes and try again in a different way. - Dale Carnegie
Indeed I regard the enduring support which I have received over the years from all sections of the community in Ballymena as being more than sufficient recognition for any success which I may have achieved as an actor. - Liam Neeson
"Well, I think that there's a very thin dividing line between success and failure. And I think if you start a business without financial backing, you're likely to go the wrong side of that dividing line." - Richard Branson
Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome. - Booker T. Washington
Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in. - Bill Bradley
Success breeds success. - Mia Hamm
I think all those people I did stories about measured their own success by the joy their work was giving them. - Charles Kuralt
"Our success educationally, industrially and politically is based upon the protection of a nation founded by ourselves. And the nation can be nowhere else but in Africa." - Marcus Garvey
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more