In 1917 Germany invited Mexico to join WW1 by attacking the U.S. in order to recover the lost territories of Texas New Mexico and Arizona.
Grizzly bears have a bite-force of over 8 000 000 pascals enough to crush a bowling ball.
In WW2 the U.S. and New Zealand secretly tested 3 700 "tsunami bombs" designed to destroy coastal cities.
During the chariot scene in “Ben Hur” a small red car can be seen in the distance.
Sending a man to the Moon and finding Osama Bin Laden cost the US government about the same amount of time and money: 10 years and $100 billion.
Latinos now outnumber whites in California since 2015.
According to astronauts space smells like seared steak hot metal and welding fumes.
If two octopuses approach each other and display dark colors the encounter is likely to escalate to physical confrontation.
In Norway "Texas" is slang for "crazy."
So many Facebook photos and videos are uploaded via mobile that it takes up 27% of upstream web traffic.
Lesotho in Africa is the only country on Earth to lie completely above 1000 meters in elevation.
Advertising to children under the age of 12 is illegal in Norway and Sweden.
It's been over 30 years since we had a cooler-than-average month.
The animal on the Firefox logo is not a fox, but a red panda.
In Japan watermelons are squared. It’s easier to stack them that way.
75% of all sesame seeds grown in Mexico end up on McDonald's hamburger buns.
Jesus is mentioned more times in the Quran than Muhammad.
Animals avoid power lines because they see frightening ultraviolet flashes that are invisible to humans.
Rooster is simply a male chicken.
When Montenegro became independent from Yugoslavia its Internet domain name went from .yu to .me.
There is a 180-foot (55-meter) long stuffed pink bunny on top of a hill in Italy.
Gandhi never won the Nobel Peace Prize despite being nominated five times.
The PlayStation is illegal in China.
A light bulb that hasn't been turned off since 1901 still shines at a fire station in California.
There are 5 planets you can see with the naked eye not using a telescope: Mercury Venus Mars Jupiter and Saturn.
The “Like” button on Facebook was originally going to be called “Awesome”.
Hitler believed he was attractive to women so he remained single for political gain. The German people were unaware of Eva Braun until after the war.
Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian and had only ONE testicle.
Scientists had to go 45 million years back in history to find the elephant’s oldest ancestor.
On average half of all false teeth have some form of radioactivity.
The city of Lusail host of the 2022 FIFA World Cup Final game does not exist yet.
Skunks can accurately spray their smelly fluid as far as ten feet.
The airplane Buddy Holly died in was the “American Pie” (Thus the name of the Don McLean song).
A herd of unicorns is called a blessing.
35%of the world's population drives on the left side of the road.
70%of the oxygen we breathe are produced by the oceans.
Emus and kangaroos cannot walk backwards and are on the Australian coat of arms for that reason.
A group of geese on the ground is called a gaggle a group of geese in the air is a skein.
Christopher Columbus thought that the world was shaped like a woman's breast.
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogery- chwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch is the official name of a village in Wales.
- This Bundle Includes 4 Items (Non OEM): Black Soft Skin, Armband, Screen Protector, and Smart Headphone Wrap
- Durable, Precise Cutouts Give Easy Access to All the Functionalities
- Offers Tough, Durable, Transparent Surface While Keeping the LCD Screen Clean and Reduce Fingerprints
- Compatible with Sandisk Sansa Clip Sport ONLY (MP3 Player Not Included)
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.