823 same-sex couples were married in New York City on the first day that same-sex marriage was legal state-wide.
There are no penguins in the Arctic.
A month after the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima a typhoon hit the city killing another 2 000 people.
Elephants don’t drink through their trunks like a straw.
Each of us generates about 3.5 pounds of rubbish a day most of it paper.
GPS is owned and controlled by the U.S. Government. It can be 'switched off' at any time.
Steve Jobs turned down a partial liver transplant from now Apple-CEO Tim Cook 2 years before dying of cancer.
There are more skin cancer cases due to indoor tanning than lung cancer cases due to smoking.
Dendrology is the study of trees.
The French government gives medals to citizens who have "successfully raised several children with dignity."
USPS mail carriers are attacked by 6000 dogs per year.
There are more beetles than any other animal. In fact one out of every four animals is a beetle.
Anne Frank's concentration camp was liberated by British troops just weeks after her death.
The soil on Mars is particularly good for growing asparagus.
The oldest house in the UK is nearly 6000 years old and has stone furniture that is still intact.
The Black Widow spider eats her mate during or after sex.
Canis lupus lupus is the scientific name for a grey wolf.
Bees can be trained to detect bombs.
Hershey’s Kisses are called that because the machine that makes them looks like it’s kissing the conveyor belt.
An adult elephant requires up to 300 kg of food and 160 litres of water per day.
In 1386 a pig in France was executed by public hanging for the murder of a child
Pregnant women at a healthy weight only need to eat an extra 300 calories per day.
A 2-headed dolphin was discovered on a beach in Turkey in 2014.
Hot water can freeze faster than cold water in some circumstances.
Leo Da Vinci used to buy caged animals at the market just to set them free.
svangerskabsforebyggende middel is a Danish word for "condom."
Mail-order marriages are less likely to end in divorce than marriages overall in the U.S. a study found.
Even a small amount of alcohol placed on a scorpion will make it go crazy and sting itself to death!
The Four Corners Monument is the only point in the U.S. shared by four states.
Rabbits often sleep with their eyes open.
The strongest creatures on Earth are gonorrhea bacteria. They can pull 100 000 times their own body weight.
Norway's first aircraft hijacking was resolved after the hijacker surrendered his weapon in exchange for more beer.
The eruption of the Krakatoa volcano in Indonesia is believed to be the reason why the sky is red in Edvard Munch's painting "The Scream" set in Norway.
The owl has a small brain.
A biological reserve has been made for golden toads because they are so rare.
At age 10 Mussolini was expelled from a religious boarding school in Italy for stabbing a classmate in the hand.
1.3 million Earths could fit inside the sun an average-sized star.
Human Bones are ounce for ounce stronger than steel.
One Puffer Fish contains enough poison to kill 30 people.
During WW2 an American pilot fell over 20 000 feet (6 700 m) and survived by crashing through the glass roof of a train station.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.