Goldfish don't have stomachs and should therefore be fed easily digestible food in lots of small feeding sessions.
Left-handed people are affected by post-traumatic stress far more than those who are right-handed a research revealed.
%60 of all people using the Internet use it for pornography.
The Pentagon has a plan for combating a zombie apocalypse.
27 000 trees are felled each day for toilet paper.
Facebook has 95 million users in China despite being blocked.
The average human will shed 40 pounds of skin in a lifetime.
"Ferrari" as a last name is the Italian equivalent of "Smith".
Approximately 98% of software in China is pirated.
Happy as a clam is from the expression happy as a clam at high tide. Clams are only harvested when the tide is out.
In 1893 an amendment was proposed to rename the U.S. into the "United States of the Earth".
KitKats' year production could stretch around the London Underground more than 350 times.
The U.S. spends US$30 per American per year of foreign aid on health which can buy enough measles vaccines for 120 children.
Pirates wore earrings because they believed it improved their eyesight.
Oxford University Is Older Than the Aztecs.
All Jewish people who are between 18 and 26 years old are entitled to a free 10-day trip to Israel.
Your weight on the moon is 16.5% of your weight on earth.
Elephant brains can weigh as much as 5 KG (11 LB) more than the brain of any other land animal.
Your mobile phone has more computing power than the computers used for the Apollo 11 moon landing.
It is illegal to spay or neuter your dog in Norway except under very specific circumstances.
The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
The World's Biggest Mall located in China is 99% empty.
Golden toads are so rare that a biological reserve has been specifically created for them.
Napoleon’s penis was sold to an American Urologist for $40 000.
Pepsi originally contained pepsin thus the name.
Abraham Lincoln actually hated to be called "Abe."
The world's widest avenue is the "9th of July" in Argentina with 14 lanes plus 4 lanes of parallel streets.
More Colombians die every year from American tobacco than Americans die from Colombian cocaine.
WW2 Flight Sergeant Nicholas Alkemade survived a fall from 18 000 feet (5 500 m) without a parachute suffering only a sprained leg.
Christmas was once illegal in England.
Left-handers die 3 years earlier than right-handed people.
If the human eye was a digital camera it would have 576 megapixels.
There are more chickens than people in the world (at least before that chicken-flu thing).
Charlie Chaplin once won third prize in a Charlie Chaplin look-alike contest.
Some dogs can smell dead bodies under water!
Robert Louis Stevenson wrote the 60 000-words-long "The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" during a six-day cocaine high.
It's not 2013 in North Korea. The year is 102 counted after the birth of Kim Il-sung.
The world's largest gold bar weighs 250 kg (551 lb).
The Coco de Mer palm tree has the earth's largest fruit weighing 42 kg (92 lb) and seeds weighing 17 kg (37 lb).
Russia is bigger than Pluto.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)