More Colombians die every year from American tobacco than Americans die from Colombian cocaine.
Owning a cat can reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes by more than a third researchers found.
Arguing about money is the top predictor of divorce a study found.
One million stray dogs and 500,000 stray cats live in New York City metropolitan area.
Goat’s milk is higher in calcium, vitamin A and niacin than cow’s milk.
In Japan Ronald McDonald is called Donald McDonald due to a lack of a clear "r" sound in Japanese.
A scientist in Antarctica got a date through Tinder with a girl camping just 45 minutes away.
The last surviving WW1 Veteran was a woman. She was a waitress at an air base.
In 1968 a man built a platform off the coast of Italy and declared himself the President of his micronation. The Italian government seized control and blew it up with explosives.
About 69% of smokers want to quit completely.
Benjamin Franklin was an advocate of "air baths" during which he would spend up to an hour reading or writing in his house completely naked.
Dolphins have the longest memory in the animal kingdom.
During Hitler's years in power his book "Mein Kampf" was given away for free to every newlywed couple.
Before Mating the Female Giraffe Will First Urinate in the Male's Mouth.
Caterpillars have about four thousand muscles. Humans by comparison have only about six hundred.
The monarch of Norway's title is "Norway's King" rather than "King of Norway" signifying that he belongs to the country and not vice versa.
The Moon is not round but egg shaped.
Most Romans avoided being cruel to slaves. They used bonuses and branding to improve productivity just like modern employers.
Humphrey Bogart NEVER said “Play it again Sam” in Casablanca
College textbooks prices in the U.S. have risen faster than health-care housing and inflation.
92% of all new sold cars in Brazil use ethanol as fuel which is produced from sugar cane.
The ZIP in “ZIP code” means Zoning Improvement Plan.
In 2015 a 4-year-old searching for fossils found 100 Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Bones.
Giraffes and rats can last longer without water than camels.
Mexico's 34th President ruled for less than an hour and then quit.
Slandering or defaming the Royal family in Spain can carry a sentence of up to two years in prison.
2 000 pounds of space dust and other space debris fall on the Earth everyday.
In the UK there is no act of parliament making it illegal to commit murder. Murder is only illegal due to legal precedent.
It takes 3 000 cows to supply the NFL with enough leather for a year’s supply of footballs.
Benjamin Franklin invented the bifocals eyeglasses in 1784.
Africa is home to the world's largest living land animal the African elephant and the tallest the Giraffe.
Antarctica is the only continent on which no Lepidoptera have been found.
During World War II, Americans tried to train bats to drop bombs.
Daniel Radcliffe who played Harry Potter was allergic to Harry Potter glasses.
The battery of an Apple Macbook could save you from a gunshot: it's bulletproof.
Couples who spend more money on their wedding have a higher divorce rates a study found.
More than a third of the world's smokers are Chinese.
Urine was used in Ancient Rome to wash clothes.
EMI stands for ‘Electrical and Musical Instruments’.
When scientist Niels Bohr won the Nobel Prize in 1922 the Carlsberg brewery gave him a perpetual supply of beer piped into his house.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.