Simple laws can very well describe complex structures. The miracle is not the complexity of our world but the simplicity of the equations describing that complexity. ~ Sander Bais b. 1945 - Theoretical Physicist
Actually everything that can be known has a Number; for it is impossible to grasp anything with the mind or to recognize it without this. - Philolaus c. 470 – c. 385 BC Scientist and Philosopher
Oleg Losev (1903–1942) Russia – light-emitting diode crystadine.
Johann Maria Farina (1685–1766) Germany; Eau de Cologne.
Baltzar von Platen (1898–1984) Sweden – gas absorption refrigerator.
Wallace H. Coulter (1913–1998) USA – Coulter counter (cell biology).
Arthur Wynne (1862–1945) UK – creator of crossword puzzle.
Aaron D. O'Connell (born 1981) USA – first Quantum machine.
Gleb Lozino-Lozinskiy (1909–2001) Russia – Buran (spacecraft) Spiral project.
Vladimir Simonov (born 1935) Russia – APS Underwater Assault Rifle SPP-1 underwater pistol.
Bernard Tellegen (1900–1990) Netherlands – pentode.
Ray Dolby (1933–2013) USA – Dolby noise-reduction system.
Cornelius Drebbel (1572–1633) The Netherlands – first navigable submarine.
Coenraad Johannes van Houten (1801–1887) Netherlands – cocoa powder cacao butter chocolate milk.
John W. Mauchly (1907–1980) USA – ENIAC – the first general purpose programmable digital computer.
Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor (born 1972) Malaysia – cell growth in outer space crystallization of proteins and microbes in space.
Rasmus Lerdorf (born 1968) Greenland/Canada – PHP (programming language).
William Henry Perkin (1838–1907) United Kingdom – first synthetic organic chemical dye Mauveine.
Sergei Winogradsky (1856–1953) Russia / USSR – Winogradsky column for culturing microorganisms.
Elihu Thomson (1853–1937) UK USA – Prolific inventor Arc lamp and many others.
William Snow Harris (1791–1867) United Kingdom – much improved naval Lightning rods.
Goldsworthy Gurney (1793–1875) England - Gurney Stove.
A physicist is an atom’s way of knowing about atoms. - George Wald 1906 to 1997 Neurobiologist
The finding of the double helix thus brought us not only joy but great relief. It was unbelievably interesting and immediately allowed us to make a serious proposal for the mechanism of gene duplication. ~ James Watson 1928 – Present - Geneticist
Benjamin Franklin performed a beautiful experiment using surfactants; on a pond at Clapham Common he poured a small amount of oleic acid a natural surfactant which tends to form a dense film at the water-air interface. He measured the volume required to cover all the pond. Knowing the area he then knew the height of the film something like three nanometers in our current units. ~ Pierre-Gilles de Gennes 1932 to 2007
Things are as they are because they were as they were. - Thomas Gold 1920 to present Astrophysicist
Chemistry begins in the stars. The stars are the source of the chemical elements which are the building blocks of matter and the core of our subject. ~ Peter Atkins - 1940 to present
Everything that human beings or living animals do is done by protein molecules. And therefore the kind of proteins that one has and therefore the ability one has is determined by the genes that one has. ~ Har Gobind Khorana 1922 – 2011 - Molecular Biologist
If your experiment needs statistics you ought to have done a better experiment. - Ernest Rutherford 1871 to 1937 Physicist
- Capture, Store and Relive Special Moments with this Ultra-Light Weight WEARABLE Camera!!!
- Camera + Camcorder: Snap Hi-Res 12 MegaPixel Images & Record Full HD 1080p Video
- 1.8 inch LCD Display Screen Allows you to View & Playback Real-Time Pictures and Videos
- Built-in WiFi for Wireless Connectivity & Control - Download the Free App: Snap Pics & Record Video with Your Smartphone! - Easy PC Connect: Save & Share
- Micro SD Card Slot for Easy File Sharing & File Transfer, card is NOT included - Integrated Microphone for Audio Recording - Includes Attachment Clip & USB Charging Cable.
- 1 hour live broadcasting
- 8MP image sensor
- Hd 720P30 video recording
- Free ion snapcam companion app (ios and android)
- Requires microsd card up to 32gb (not included)
- Capture 5MP photos stills
- 2.5 Hours of HD 720p video recording
- Shoots full HD 720p @ 30 fps video
- Requires microSD card up to 32GB (not Included)
- Free iON SnapCam companion app (iOS and Android)