Using a debit card to book a travel package: One of the kinks of purchasing something online with the use of a debit card is the fact that it may have a spending limit. This basically means that your transaction may not go through, if the amount is beyond the limit. When this happens though, what you can do is to call your bank, and have them increase your limit even just for the day.
The requested album cannot be loaded at this time. Error: OAuthException Code: 190, Error validating application. Application has been deleted.(via Facebook)
Going to the airport: You never want to be late in getting to the airport, since missing your flight can become costly. Therefore, you should properly determine what time you want to leave your house to get to the airport. Make sure you have enough time in getting there, since you never know what you would come across in getting there, which can delay you.
Don’t leave your wallet and important documents at your hotel room: Although you are booking a five-star hotel, you can never be too sure about their personnel who are tasked to clean your room. Keep in mind that in most cases, housekeeping personnel would clean your room, when you are not around. Although most of them are honest, you can lessen their chances of committing something bad, by minimizing temptation, and not leaving your wallet for them to see.
Do not book at the last minute: Booking at the last minute may happen if you are travelling for business purposes. However, if it is for a vacation with your family, then you should book it ahead of time. Booking a trip ahead of time does not only mean saving more money, but it also means that you are able to plan it well.
Double check your health insurance coverage: Weeks prior to traveling, it is important to check your health insurance coverage. This should be done in order to see whether it can provide you coverage while traveling or not. If it does not, then checking it early would provide you time to look for an alternative option, so that you would be covered just in case.
Get vaccinated in time: There are some countries that may require you to get vaccinated for certain diseases, before granting you access to their land. Thus, it is best if you learn more about them, so that you can make the necessary preparations. Get your vaccinations weeks or months before your travel date, so that you won’t have to rush.
Changing your currency: Many travelers have the tendency to change their currency at the airports. Although this is more convenient, you can actually get better rates in other currency changing facilities. Aside from banks, check out other facilities, so that you would be able to compare their rates.
Take night and day pictures: When you are visiting a foreign country, it is actually better if you can take not just pictures during the day, but also during the night. This way, you can show your friends and family how the country looks like during day and night times. Aside from that, it can also provide you a better way of appreciating the place.
Double check the website: If it is your first time to book online, or at a particular website, don’t forget to double check if it is really a legitimate site to purchase an airline ticket from. One way of doing it is to see if its web address starts with “https://” which basically means that it is secure. Aside from that, you should also check out reviews about it.
Beware of crowded situations: There are always crowded situations wherever you may go, especially in tourist spots. However, you need to become more aware of your belongings when you are involved with it. This is because crowded situations are perfect opportunities for thieves or pickpockets to grab something from people.
Always pack light: No matter how short or long your vacation would be, it is always best to pack light. Bring only the necessary number of shirts and pants, and just wash them in case you need to. Just focus on the most important things to bring, anyway, most of the items you may need later on can be bought in your destination.
SaleBestseller No. 1
Youngnis Travel Lightweight Waterproof Foldable Portable Storage Luggage Bag (Indi Pink)
- DURABLE. Made with lightweight waterproof and tear resistant polyester fibre material.Great tenacity and feel,bearing more than 110lb.
- FOLDABLE. Greatly save space after folding,easily carry with your flight after expansion.
- PORTABLE and CONVENIENT. The bag is perfect for day-to-day use or occasional travel, and great gift for everyone.The unique design enables it to be placed on the luggage.
- INTENDED USE: Gym, Sports, Travel, Luggage, Carry-on Bag, Shopping Bag, Beach Bag, Hiking and Camping. Suitable for Women, Men, Teens and big Kids as personal bag.
- ATTENTION PLS: Big promotions when you buy more on Special Offers and Promotions. To ensure the quality and service,pls note that the items only sold by seller "YouzipTeen".
SaleBestseller No. 2
Ulgoo Duffel bag Oversized Canvas Travel Bag Leather Weekend Bag Overnight (grey)
- Ulgoo travel duffle bag made by canvas and top quality PU leather
- Large weekend bag *1 zipper pockets on the front,One main closure with zipper on top to close the bag
- Inside the closure :1 wall zipper pockets + 1 staff pocket + 1 cellphone pocket
- High quality, durable, and stylish bags designed for all-purpose use.
- Dimensions: 54cm*33cm*24cm(L*H*D)/21.3''*13''*9.4''(L*H*D)