The Hawaiian alphabet has only 12 letters.
The surface gravities of Venus Saturn Uranus and Neptune are all quite similar (within 15%) to Earth's.
70%of all the emails sent are spam.
Nelson Mandela was banned from entering the U.S. and needed a special waiver until 2008.
Harry Potter and author JK Rowling share the same birthday
75% of Australia's living species are unknown to man.
All of the 20 richest women in the world --except for #17-- inherited their money from either their husband or their father.
The first street lights in America were installed in Philadelphia around 1757.
Listerine was invented in 1879 as a surgical antiseptic and later sold as a floor cleaner and a cure for gonorrhea.
The testicles on an octopus are located in its head!
One of the smallest dinosaurs discovered had the size of a chicken and ate insects.
French poodles did not originate in France – they came from Germany.
If you travel across Russia you will cross seven time zones.
The "99% effective" label on birth control pills means that 1 out of 100 women who use the pill in a year will get pregnant.
The Bible contains plenty of puns funny names humorous imagery sarcasm and irony.
Homosexuals are 39% more likely to beleft-handed.
11 of the 12 men who walked on the moon were Boy Scouts .
FIDO Abraham Lincoln's dog was also assassinated.
North Korea has its own operating system called Red Star OS.
Vegetarians are 19% less likely to die from heart disease a study found.
North Korea is the world's only nation to currently have a US Navy ship captured.
A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
Astronauts on the International Space Station witness around 15 sunrises and 15 sunsets every day.
More bullets were fired in ‘Starship Troopers’ than any other movie ever made.
In Australia Burger King is called "Hungry Jack's".
Elephants don’t drink through their trunks like a straw.
The late King Olav V of Norway used public transportation and always paid the tickets.
If your laptop feels hot don't put it on your lap if you're a man it may cause infertility.
Your weight on the moon is 16.5% of your weight on earth.
95% of people text things they could never say in person.
Tobacco addicts are most likely to consider quitting the habit on Mondays.
If you drilled a tunnel straight through the Earth and jumped in it would take you about 42 minutes to get to the other side.
A cat’s jaw cannot move sideways.
WW1 allied soldiers would fire thousands of rounds at random over the German trenches to boil the water in their machine guns to make tea.
Jellyfish evaporate in the sun. They’re 98% water.
10% of the world's population is left-handed.
The verb “cleave” is the only English word with two synonyms which are antonyms of each other: adhere and separate.
The only 15-letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is uncopyrightable.
90% of US$ bills carry traces of cocaine.
Koalas hug treesto cool off on hot days.
- Size: 4Pcs x 12x12inch (30x30cm), Giclee artwork, printed on high quality waterproof cotton canvas.
- Ready to Hang, Stretched and Framed, Easy Setup - Cord setup already, easy hold on the nails(Free accessories).
- Gallery wrapped on approximately 0.75"(2cm) wood bars, the image continues around the sides.
- Painting effect(Not 100% HD Clear) because canvas material rough surface. But OK in a 20 inches distance. (If fulfilled by Seller, Free Shipping, send out within 2-3 bussiness days- Shipping time 4-9 days)
- Brand "SMARTWALLSTATION" has been registered and protected.
- Size: 28" x 24"
- Color: Matte Black
- High-Quality Die-Cut Oracal Vinyl; Made In USA
- Written/Video Instructions Included
- Will not damage walls Non-transferrable
- Special Quote Ceramic Wall Hanging Art Sign
- * Size: 15 x 15 cm / 5.9 x 5.9 inch
- This tile has a smooth surface.
- It comes with a hook for hanging on the wall.