A man’s beard grows fastest when he anticipates sex.
"Anal"is a languagespoken in India and Burmaby 23 000 people.
The lack of physical activity is one of the leading causes of preventable death worldwide.
The average American eats 25 pounds (11.3 KG) of candy each year.
The banana is the most popular fruit in the U.S.
Most dinosaurs are known from just a single tooth or bone.
If you feed a seagull Alka-Seltzer its stomach will explode.
Cats can't see directly below their noses.
A cat inherited a fortune of US$13 million from its owner in Italy.
Many ancient Egyptian Pharaohs were overweight and unhealthy in contrast to their typical depiction due to a sugary diet of alcohol bread and honey.
Contrary to popular belief there are no wild tigers in Africa. Only in Asia.
The longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds
There are tuition-free Universities in Finland Austria Norway Germany and Sweden with careers in English for international students.
100 acres of Pizza are served in the U.S. every day.
India has more population than the entire Western Hemisphere of Earth.
Men account for 74.4% of lead roles in Hollywood movies.
The strongest muscle in the human body is the masseter (jaw muscle).
In Judaism there are4 differentNew Year days.
Scientists have figured out how to "unboil" an egg.
There's a species of fish called "Slippery Dick".
During photosynthesis plants emit light called fluorescence that humans can't see.
In 2011 a woman bought a "non-visible" piece of art for $10 000.
One drop of the Beaked Sea Snake venom can kill 3 adult men.
In 1600 a volcano eruption in Peru caused a famine that killed about 2 million people in Russia.
Google takes over 200 factors into account to deliver the best results for any query in a fraction of a second.
All of the clocks in the movie Pulp Fiction are stuck on 4:20.
Over 80 000 people graduated from McDonald's Hamburger University with a bachelor's degree in hamburgerology.
Charles Darwin and Abraham Lincoln were born on the same day.
There's an ongoing decrease in the pH of the Earth's oceans: they are 30% more acidic than in 1751.
After John F. Kennedy's WW2 PT boat was sunk he wrote a message on a coconut asking for help. It worked. Kennedy kept the coconut and it became a Presidential paperweight.
In England you may urinate anywhere in public including inside a policeman's helmet if you are pregnant.
Harry Potter's author J.K. Rowling lost her billionaire status because she donated so much of her money to charity.
The first president of Zimbabwe Africa was President Banana.
Right handed people live on average nine years longer than left handed people do.
The couch gag is actually a trick used by the writers to make the show longer or shorter.
In 2011 two men paraglided from the summit of Mount Everest arriving at a village in 42 minutes and avoiding the dangerous conventional 3-day descent.
Speed dating was invented by a Rabbi in 1999.
Pandas can poop up to 40 times a day.
Apples peaches and raspberries are all members of the rose family.
The practice of burying the dead may date back 350 000 years.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.