On August 10 2015 NASA astronauts ate food that had been grown in space for the first time.
The movie "Titanic" won 11 Oscars but none for acting.
In the U.S. more than 1.2 million people have HIV.
Women think about their appearance 9 times a day a UK survey found.
London has 72 billionaires the most of any city.
Outside the USA Ireland is the largest software producing country in the world.
In the U.S. more than 1.2 million people have HIV.
It is impossible to whistle in a Spacesuit.
Mobile phones have 18 times more bacteria than toilet handles.
From 1989 to 2009 about 2 000 schools were closed in Germany because of a scarcity of children.
Crucifixion is still an official form of death penalty in Sudan.
Many female black widow spiders eat their males after mating.
If you sneeze too hard you can fracture a rib.
Rio de Janeiro means "January River" and it was called that by mistake. A Portuguese explorer thought the bay was the mouth of a river.
10% of all U.S. companies go out of business every year.
Tigers have striped skin as well as their fur.
There's a species of fish called "Slippery Dick".
King Charles XIV of Sweden had a tattoo that read "Death to Kings"
The courts in New Zealand allowed a child to be named "Number 16 Bus Shelter."
A blue whale's heart can be as large as a car.
A man in Nebraska is breeding red cows and sending them to Israel so that Jews build a Third Temple and "Jesus comes again".
Most antibiotics are made from bacteria.
In Germany there's a specific word for analyzing and learning to live with the past in particular the Holocaust: "Vergangenheitsbewaltigung."
During First World War a British soldier spared the life of a wounded German: Adolf Hitler.
Ninety percent of New York City cabbies are recently arrived immigrants.
The Statue of Liberty was intended for Egypt.
Lobsters are considered to be the cockroaches of the sea.
If Apple didn't hold US$181 billion overseas it would owe US$59 billion in U.S. taxes.
It is believed that sharks first appeared 420 million years ago.
After Michael Jordan scored a game-high 69 points teammate Stacey King quipped "I'll always remember this as the night that Michael Jordan and I combined to score 70 points."
In Judaism there are4 differentNew Year days.
90% of US$ bills carry traces of cocaine.
The average person spends 6 months of their life sitting at red lights.
7% of religious Americans pray to God about finding a good parking spot.
In October 1941 more than 50 000 Jews were killed by Romanian troops in what is now known as the "Odessa massacre."
Birds can recognise landmarks.
64% of World's Extreme Poor Live in Just 5 Countries: India China Nigeria Bangladesh and Congo.
Dogs and cats only sweat from their footpads and nose.
80%of all written paragraphs in English feature the word "the."
Koalas are excellent swimmers.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products