A single sheeps fleece might well contain as many as 26 million fibres.
In Victoria Australia only a licensed electrician is allowed to change a light bulb.
New Yorkers drink almost 7 times more coffee than other cities in the US.
The modern British army has more horses than tanks.
The "Doggone Project" in Germany works recycling deceased pets into fertilizer.
More than ten million cuddly toys have been sold and you can also buy notebooks lunchboxes bed spreads and clothes.
Your body has enough iron in it to make a metal nail 3 inches long.
Because of the salt content of the Dead Sea it is difficult to dive below its surface.
Nelson Mandela was not removed from the U.S. terror watchlist until 2008.
Leo Fender inventor of the Telecaster and Stratocaster could not play guitar.
Several people have been murdered for unfriending someone on Facebook.
The top butterfly flight speed is 12 miles per hour. Some moths can fly 25 miles per hour!
Sound wave scan be used to make objects levitate.
A two-bit moon is in its first quarter.
In May 1948 Mt Ruapehu and Mt Ngauruhoe both in New Zealand erupted simultaneously.
Sharks can be introverts or extroverts.
The vehicle with the highest mileage covered a total of 2 850 000 miles (4 586 630 km).
Canis lupus lupus is the scientific name for a grey wolf.
After World War I there were so few men in Germany that only 1 in 3 women would find a husband.
When the car radio was introduced some states wanted to ban it arguing that it could distract drivers and cause accidents.
West Side Story was originally called East Side Story.
The most common name in world is Muhammad.
Sex is biochemically no different from eating large quantities of chocolate.
A new model of the chemistry of the early solar system says that up to half the water now on Earth was inherited from an abundant supply of interstellar ice as our sun formed.
The Musicians of the Titanic kept playing music for hours as the ship sank.
New Zealand is part of the "Zealandia" continent of which 93% is submerged.
In 1989 the U.S. military blared AC/DC music at General Noriega's compound in Panama for 2 continuous days. The dictator surrendered.
The earth's deepest known point equals to 24.5 Empire State Buildings end to end.
National Dance Like A Chicken Day falls on 14th May every year.
There are more cars than people in Los Angeles.
Neil Armstrong claims he said "one small step for *A* man" when he set foot on the moon and that audio analysis of the recording backs that up and it's been misquoted this entire time.
The average American spends over 5 months of his life on the phone.
When Menelik II emperor of Ethiopia felt unwell he would eat a few pages of the Bible.
Only about 15% of the Sahara Desert is covered in sand.
Four men in the history of boxing have been knocked out in the first eleven seconds of the first round.
10% of pregnancies end in miscarriage.
The national anthem of Greece has 158 verses.
Goldfish can see infrared radiation that is invisible to us.
"Astronauts" come from America. Space explorers from Russia are called "cosmonauts."
Figlet an ASCII font converter program stands for Frank Ian and Glenn’s LETters.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover