In Italy it is illegal to make coffins out of anything except nutshells or wood.
In China you can major in Bra Studies.
More than 45 million turkeys are cooked and eaten in the US at Thanksgiving.
Roman Gladiators rarely fought to the death or against animals and were considered celebrities of their time.
Elephants can hear one another's trumpeting calls up to 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Ugandan dictator Idi Amin's official title was "His Excellency President for Life Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada VC DSO MC Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular."
Whales can suffer from sunburns.
Buckingham Palace in England has over six hundred rooms.
A 99-year-old man divorced his 96-year-old wife after 77 years of marriage because he discovered an affair she had in the 1940s.
In the last 3 500 years there have been approximately 230 years of peace throughout the civilized world.
Canada has the third largest oil reserves of any country in the world after Saudi Arabia and Venezuela.
Camel’s milk does not curdle.
In Japan the leading cause of death for men aged 20 to 44 is suicide.
75 trillion cells receive blood from the heart. Only the corneas don't.
The key to happiness is spending your money on experiences rather than possessions according to studies.
You swallow a litre (4.2 cups) of snot every day.
Recycling one aluminum can saves enough energy to listen to a full album on your iPod.
In China over 35 million people still live in caves.
The city of Venice stands on about 120 small islands.
Jurassic Park Pulp Fiction Forrest Gump and The Shawshank Redemption were all in theatres at the same time in October of 1994.
There is high-speed Internet on the moon: 19 MBPS.
All pandas in the world are on loan from China.
Brazil distributes women's breast milk around the country to babies whose mothers can't provide it for them.
70% of all the world's spices come from India.
There's a 'Rent a Mourner' service in the UK to fill your funeral with fake friends.
The Mosque of Paris helped Jews escape the Nazis by giving them Muslim IDs during WW2.
Dr. Kellogg introduced Kellogg’s Corn Flakes in hopes that it would reduce masturbation.
In 2008 Norway knighted a penguin.
Kim II-Sung founder of North Korea was born on the day the Titanic sank.
There are 240 dots on an arcade Pac-Man game
Ferrets sleep around 20 hours a day.
Google was originally called "Backrub".
Termites outweigh humans by almost ten to one.
The word "volcano" originally comes from the name of the Roman god of fire Vulcan.
Abraham Lincoln wore size 14 shoes the biggest in U.S. president history.
Billy goats urinate on their own heads to smell more attractive to females.
Many animals have been reported to commit suicide including dogs cows bulls and sheep.
One of Bolivia's oldest silver mines has claimed the lives of an estimated 8 million people in the past 500 years. It is known as the "Mountain that eats men" and is still mined with pick and shovel today.
On Earth the International Space Station weighs 925 000 pounds more than 11 full semi trucks. In space it weighs almost nothing.
All snow crystals are hexagonal.
- Capture, Store and Relive Special Moments with this Ultra-Light Weight WEARABLE Camera!!!
- Camera + Camcorder: Snap Hi-Res 12 MegaPixel Images & Record Full HD 1080p Video
- 1.8 inch LCD Display Screen Allows you to View & Playback Real-Time Pictures and Videos
- Built-in WiFi for Wireless Connectivity & Control - Download the Free App: Snap Pics & Record Video with Your Smartphone! - Easy PC Connect: Save & Share
- Micro SD Card Slot for Easy File Sharing & File Transfer, card is NOT included - Integrated Microphone for Audio Recording - Includes Attachment Clip & USB Charging Cable.
- 1 hour live broadcasting
- 8MP image sensor
- Hd 720P30 video recording
- Free ion snapcam companion app (ios and android)
- Requires microsd card up to 32gb (not included)
- Capture 5MP photos stills
- 2.5 Hours of HD 720p video recording
- Shoots full HD 720p @ 30 fps video
- Requires microSD card up to 32GB (not Included)
- Free iON SnapCam companion app (iOS and Android)