Beethoven dipped his head in cold water before he composed.
Women are better multitaskers than men.
Hours before his death Einstein was still attempting to prove his Theory of Everything.
When Heinz ketchup leaves the bottle it travels at a rate of 25 miles per year.
A group of twelve or more cows is called a flink.
About 69% of smokers want to quit completely.
In 1990 Belgium's government suspended its King from power for one day so that a law legalizing abortion could be passed without him a Catholic having to sign it.
51% of people surveyed in the U.S. say Abortion should be legal in all or most cases.
One Puffer Fish contains enough poison to kill 30 people.
The tradition of exchanging wedding rings goes back to ancient Egyptian times.
Proportional to their size cats have the largest eyes of all mammals.
Every single spy Hitler thought he had in Britain during WW2 was a double agent under British control.
It’s impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
In 2013 a fake tweet temporarily wiped out US$130 billion off the stock market.
In Oklahoma it's illegal to take a bite out of another person's hamburger.
More than ten million cuddly toys have been sold and you can also buy notebooks lunchboxes bed spreads and clothes.
In Sweden parents are entitled to 480 days of paid parental leave when a child is born or adopted.
Eskimos use refrigerators to stop their food from freezing.
If we could capture just 0.1% of the ocean's kinetic energy caused by tides we could satisfy the current global energy demand 5 times over.
The most popular dog breed in Canada, America, and Great Britain is the labrador retriever.
Mongolia is the largest landlocked country.
Elvis Presley is considered the best-selling individual artist of all time with over 500 million records sold.
The world’s longest snake (by reliable documentation) is the reticulated python with a maximum length of perhaps 30 feet.
Our eyes are always the same size from birth but our nose and ears never stop growing.
There's an Obama Fried Chicken (OFC) in China.
NYC keeps train tracks free of ice by setting them on fire.
George Washington was a ginger.
During the American Civil War Generals were 50% more likely to die in combat than Privates.
A 14th-century medieval tower rises out of Lake Reschensee in Italy. It's the only visible building of a submerged village.
A 2-headed dolphin was discovered on a beach in Turkey in 2014.
The giant squid has the largest eyes in the world.
Dumbledore isn’t only the Headmaster of Hogwarts; in fact a dumbledore is an old English term for a type of bee.
The Aztecs used Cacao seeds as a form of currency.
The zorilla is the smelliest animal on the planet. It’s anal glands can be smelled from half a mile away.
A 13-year old boy in Florida was once arrested for excessive farting in school.
Three "Marlboro men" died of lung cancer: Wayne McLaren David McLean and Dick Hammer.
Every day in the U.S. more than 100 000 people get a speeding ticket.
Sunflowers can be used to clean up radioactive waste.
Owning a cat can reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes by more than a third researchers found.
Steve Jobs was adopted. His biological father was Abdulfattah Jandali a Syrian Muslim.
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.