A herd of sixty cows is capable of producing a ton of milk in less than a day.
The UK spent US$15.8 billion in a health service computer system that failed and was shut down in 2013.
The 1556 Shaanxi earthquake in China was the deadliest earthquake on record with 830 000 deaths.
King John I of France was proclaimed king five months before he was born. He only lived for five days.
A clean mouth has between1 000 and 100 000 bacteria on each tooth.
There is a hotel in Sweden built entirely out of ice; it is rebuilt every year.
In the course of an average lifetime you will while sleeping eat 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders.
In space astronauts cannot cry because there is no gravity so the tears can’t flow.
Human birth control pills work on gorillas.
In professional shooting Alcohol is considered to be a performance-enhancing drug because it relaxes you and slows your heart rate enough to give you an edge.
The U.S. bought Alaska for 2 cents an acre from Russia.
The average person’s left hand does 56% of the typing.
The majority of Internet traffic is not generated by humans but bots like Google and Malware.
Swedish blood donors first recieve a 'Thank you' text when they initially donate blood but they also recieve a text whenever their blood is used to help someone.
In the U.S. Google searches for "why is my poop green" peak between 5 and 6 AM while "how to roll a joint" peaks between 1 and 2 AM.
Iran's largest airport had a Star of David embedded into its roof for 30 years until it was discovered through Google Earth.
Global warming has raised the earth's average surface temperature about 1.5°F (0.8°C) since the Industrial Revolution.
The common basilisk is also known as the "Jesus Christ Lizard" for its ability to run on the surface of water.
Despite popular belief studies show men are not more flatulent than women.
The word "Gaga" in Filipino refers to a stupid and idiotic girl.
If you want to buy dollars in Argentina to travel abroad you need to send an application to the government declaring where when and why you are traveling.
Despite smoking in numerous films Clint Eastwood has never smoked habitually.
Alaska has a sand desert with dunes over 150 feet (45 m) high.
Ten percent of the Russian government’s income comes from the sale of vodka.
When scientist Niels Bohr won the Nobel Prize in 1922 the Carlsberg brewery gave him a perpetual supply of beer piped into his house.
A squirrel cannot contract or carry the rabies virus.
After defeating the Persians Alexander The Great started dressing like them and took two Persian wives.
35 million of your cells die every minute.
Hitler bombed his nephew's house in Liverpool so he joined the US NAVY to fight him.
Jim Morrison of the 60′s rock group The Doors was the first rock star to be arrested on stage.
During Argentina's dictatorship opponents were pushed out of planes alive with weights attached to their feet so no bodies would be found as evidence.
Catnip is a natural cockroach repellent.
Vatican City is the smallest country in the world with a population of 1000 and just 108.7 acres.
Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite.
The world's fastest street-legal production car is the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport at 267 mph (431 km/h).
The average American spends about 38 hours a year stuck in traffic.
New York is the unhappiest city in the U.S. a 2014 research found.
About half of Americans born at the turn of the 20th century had blue eyes. Today only about 1 in 6 Americans has them.
Life expectancy in Ancient Rome was from 20 to 30 years.
It takes about 50 glasses of water to grow the oranges to make one glass of orange juice.
- With Powerful function, Support Handsfree call, Texting, Listen to music, Voice navigation, Calculator, even serach information
- Polarized sunglasses lenses eliminate glare and reduce eye fatigue, lens are included for different environmental conditions
- Comes with the high quality stereo headphones featuring enhanced voice clarity, low distortion, legible surround and authentic sound
- Smart touch operating mode makes you smarter, faster, and more luxurious to answer/end a call and change the music by the swipe of your finger
- Lightweight design is ideal for usage for riding a motorcycle or bike, driving, running, fishing, racing, Skiing and climbing, trekking or other outdoor activities. Easy to install and convenient to wear
- Unique, Fun & Entertaining! Show off your creativity!
- Bluetooth enabled to connect with the CHEMION App (iOS & Android) to and instantly customize your messages!
- Light up your message and make it stand out simply with the tip of your finger!
- Functions include: Text, Drawing, Animation, and Equalizer display
- Lightweight, fold-able, illuminative LED, built-in memory, 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Unique Smart Touch Control : Easy to operate when answer phone, listen music , it is convenient for driving or riding a bicycle,running,cycling etc. With Stable and Comfortable ear buds makes you enjoy an pleasant experience during your journey
- Polarizes Lens :Have the effect of polarized filter to sunlight, your eye will not easy fatigue under strong sunlight with long-term activities, protect your eyes in a comfortable environment. (Normal Lens: just have the function to keep out of the sunlight)
- Stereo Sound Quality :This fashion Bluetooth sunglasses suitable for men and women . Featured Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR audio decode technology, giving these Wireless earphones unparalleled stereo sound quality. Powerful version 4.1 more perfect sound quality ,higher-quality calls more distant transmission!
- Longtime Music Enjoyment: The 110mAh polymer battery in the Bluetooth headphones wireless device provides up to 8-12 hours of talk & playing time. Much more than other sports headphones!
- Sincerely Warranty: The experience from customer will be our most precious Wealth, We are ready to respond within 24 hours, 30 days money back guarantee and lifetime technical support