Gold is edible.
Mark Zuckerberg receives a US$ 1 salary as CEO of Facebook.
John Lennon sometimes liked to sleep in an old coffin.
Sound travels 15 times faster through steel than through the air.
The first Credit Card was created because of the embarrassment of a man who had to pay for dinner but forgot his wallet.
In 2014 Dubai launched a program that pays children 2 grams of gold for every kilogram (2.2 pounds) of weight they lose.
Steve Jobs claimed that taking LSD was a profound experience one of the most important things in his life.
Police Departments in Canada give out "positive tickets" when they see people doing something positive.
Animals react to social pressure much as humans do a study concluded.
Anne Frank is on YouTube. She was captured on film while leaning out of her window to get a good look of a wedding.
The 1556 Shaanxi earthquake in China was the deadliest earthquake on record with 830 000 deaths.
Julius Caesar was pronounced 'YOO-lee-us KYE-sahr' in ancient Rome.
Cockroaches get lonely and even become ill if they are left alone for too long.
The dinosaur noises in the "Jurassic Park" movie were made from recordings of tortoise sex.
60% of apps in the Apple App Store have never been downloaded.
On January 2000 due to a computer glitch incorrect Down syndrome test results were sent to 154 pregnant women and two abortions were carried out.
A cooling cap can prevent breast cancer patients facing chemotherapy from losing their hair.
There is enough gold in Earth's core to coat its entire surface to a depth of 1.5 feet.
When Charlie Chaplin received his honorary Oscar he got a 12-minute standing ovation the longest in Oscar history.
Most streets in Japan have no name.
There are 100 divorces every hour in the U.S.
In 1989 an innocent man was punished with the death penalty in Texas because the jury confused him for another with the same name looks and height.
There are roughly twenty-four thousand species of butterflies.
The first arrest for Marijuana possession and selling in the U.S. occurred in Denver Colorado on October 2 1937.
Tigers have striped skin not just striped fur.
In most watch advertisements the time displayed on a watch is 10:10.
So many Facebook photos and videos are uploaded via mobile that it takes up 27% of upstream web traffic.
North Korea has its own operating system called Red Star OS.
U.S. Soldier John R. McKinney held off over 100 Japanese soldiers single-handedly in WW2.
Your heart can keep beating even if it is separated from the body because it has its own electrical impulse.
Fat Man was the codename for the atomic bomb that was detonated over Nagasaki.
Nearly all of the gold on Earth came from meteorites that bombarded the planet over 200 million years after it formed.
The original torch of the Statue of Liberty replaced in 1984 by a new copper torch covered in 24k gold leaf.
Cherophobia is the fear of being too happy because "something tragic" will happen.
Nutella was invented during WW2 when an Italian pastry maker mixed hazelnuts into chocolate to extend his cocoa supply.
A song that gets stuck in your head is called an "earworm".
Steve Jobs was awarded 141 new patents since his death.
Loud music can make a person drink more in less time.
India's "Go Air" airline only hires female flight attendants because they are lighter so they save up to US$500 000 per year in fuel.
Russia & America are less than 4 km apart at the nearest point.
- This Bundle Includes 4 Items (Non OEM): Black Soft Skin, Armband, Screen Protector, and Smart Headphone Wrap
- Durable, Precise Cutouts Give Easy Access to All the Functionalities
- Offers Tough, Durable, Transparent Surface While Keeping the LCD Screen Clean and Reduce Fingerprints
- Compatible with Sandisk Sansa Clip Sport ONLY (MP3 Player Not Included)
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.