70% of all the world's spices come from India.
Male kangaroos flex their biceps to impress females.
A man left Havana in a hot air balloon in 1856 and has been missing ever since.
All US$ coins and bills in circulation today are worth US$1.2 trillion.
Snakes don't have eyelids.
Rats laugh when tickled.
The most expensive First Class suites in the Titanic were to have cost up to £870 (£75 156 today).
Alabama was the first state in the United States to officially recognize Christmas in 1836.
8.7%of Facebook users are fake.
A complete revolution around the Sun takes about 365 days and 6 hours. That's why our Gregorian calendar has a leap day.
Neil Armstrong claims he said "one small step for *A* man" when he set foot on the moon and that audio analysis of the recording backs that up and it's been misquoted this entire time.
The cost of college in the U.S. has gone up 500% since 1985.
A dik-dik is a tiny antelope that lives in East Africa, Namibia and Angola.
One-third of first heart attacks are fatal and another third result in permanent damage to the heart.
Viagra can keep cut flowers standing up straight for up to a week longer than normal.
Men can read smaller print than women; women can hear better.
The hippopotamus is born underwater.
There's a small town in France called "La-mort-aux-Juifs " meaning "Death to Jews."
There are more cars than people in Los Angeles.
The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
There is an average of 50,000 spiders per acre in green areas.
Alaska has a sand desert with dunes over 150 feet (45 m) high.
An average human loses about 200 head hairs per day.
The 57 on the Heinz ketchup bottle represents the number of pickle types the company once had.
People eat insects – called “Entomophagy”(people eating bugs) – it has been practiced for centuries throughout Africa Australia Asia the Middle East and North Central and South America. Why? Because many bugs are both protein-rich and good sources of vitamins minerals and fats.
1.3 million Earths could fit into the Sun.
Nuclear power prevented an average of over 1.8 million deaths between 1971-2009 as a result of lower air pollution from reduced coal usage according to NASA.
France uses 12 different time zones the most of any country in the world.
Giant flying foxes that live in Indonesia have wingspans of nearly six feet.
Wealthy Russians hire fake ambulances to beat Moscow's traffic.
There are at least seven Christian churches in Antarctica.
The company that created Zyklon B the gas that was used to kill millions of Jews in the Holocaust still exists as a pest control company.
48%of the world's population older than 15 claim to have never consumed alcohol.
About 7% of all the potatoes grown in the U.S. are turned into McDonald's fries.
Prediabetes increases cancer risk by 15%.
Caffeine is made of carbon hydrogen nitrogen and oxygen. The same as cocaine thalidomide nylon TNT and heroin.
On April 1 1974 black smoke was seen rising from Mount Edgecumbe a volcano in Alaska. When a Coast Guard pilot came closer to investigate he found 70 tires burning and the words "APRIL FOOL" spray painted into the snow.
Spain has two major exclaves Ceuta and Melilla in mainland Africa.
A kangaroo can't jump unless its tail is touching the ground.
People drink more slowly when alcohol is served in straight-sided glasses than when it's served in glasses with curved sides a research found.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more