Mount Olympus Mons on Mars is three times the size of Mount Everest.
Spiders don't have penises. They mate with the appendages on their face.
Coca Cola was originally green.
It's been over 30 years since we had a cooler-than-average month.
Canada has the largest coastline in the world.
In South Carolina the maximum sentence for beating your dog is longer than the max sentence for beating your wife.
The average child recognizes over 200 company logos by the time he enters first grade.
Herrings communicate through farts.
Abraham Lincoln wore size 14 shoes the biggest in U.S. president history.
All totalled the sunlight that strikes Earth at any given moment weighs as much as an ocean liner.
Scientists estimate that the moon's width has shrunk by about 600 feet (182 meters) since the rocky body first formed.
Concentration camps were first used by the British during the Second Anglo-Boer War.
1 in every 5 couples has a sexless marriage having less than 10 encounters a year.
The city of New York will pay for a one-way plane ticket for any homeless person if they have a guaranteed place to stay elsewhere.
There is a pilgrimage site in Sri Lanka that is holy to four religions for a "sacred footprint": Hinduism Islam Buddhism and Christianity.
In 1818 the argentine pirate Hippolyte Bouchard attacked Monterey California. After an hour of combat Argentina's flag flew over it.
If New York City were its own country and the NYPD was its army it would be the 20-best-funded army in the world.
Ancient Egyptians shaved off their eyebrows to mourn the deaths of their cats.
Ears and Nose never stop growing.
You can change your language on Facebook to "Pirate."
If you yelled for 8 years 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
Japan and Russia still haven't signed a peace treaty to end World War II due to the Kuril Islands dispute.
The last time somebody died from a spider bite in Australia was in 1981.
Women were first allowed to participate in the Olympic Games in 1900.
Apple's co-founder sold all his shares for $800.Today they would have been worth US$35 billion.
Canadian researchers have found that Einstein’s brain was 15% wider than normal.
In India a polling station is set up in a forest for a lone voter in every election since 2004.
Eagles can live in captivity for up to 46 years.
5%of Brits use Facebook while having sex according to a survey.
11% of the world is left-handed.
People photocopying their buttocks are the cause of 23% of all photocopier faults worldwide.
Disneyland opened in 1955.
Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.
Every person has a unique tongue print as well as fingerprints.
There's a town called "Big Ugly" in West Virginia U.S.A.
Recycling can take an aluminum can back on a grocery store shelf within 60 days.
D'oh! is a real word in the Oxford English Dictionary. in The Simpsons scripts it just says "annoyed grunt".
A male gorilla can eat 40 pounds of food a day.
Shorter women have shorter pregnancies a study found.
Uranus’ orbital axis is tilted at 90 degrees.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.