A man is 35% more likely to be diagnosed with prostate cancer than a woman is to be diagnosed with breast cancer.
The stunt doubles for Charlize Theron and Tom Hardy in the movie "Mad Max: Fury Road" fell in love on set and got married.
8%of your body weight is in your blood.
Bananas are slightly radioactive.
The male goat is called a “buck” or “billy”.
2% of couples have fallen in love in a supermarket according to a survey.
Humans are killing 1 776 animals for food every second.
Owls are the only birds that can see the color blue.
The official Twitter account of @Sweden is given to a random citizen every week to manage.
The first time two men kissed on-screen was in 1927.
The World's First Paper Money was created in China 1 400 years ago.
Humans use a total of 72 different muscles in speech.
In Japan there are more pets than children.
Bibliomancy is the practice by some people of opening the Bible at random to be guided by whatever verse they see first.
2.6 million Kenyans practice the "sport" of naked night-running.
A man received the heart of a suicide victim married his widow and years later killed himself on the same way his donor did.
There are more English words beginning with the letter "s" than with any other letter.
Norwegians pay half tax in November so everyone has more money for Christmas.
Goats are quite agile creatures and in some cases they can jump over 5 feet.
There are no clocks in Las Vegas gambling casinos.
The richest 1% of the population owns 48% of the world's wealth.
53%of all American workers make less than US$30 000 a year.
Lincoln suffered depression and avoided carrying knives fearing he would use it on himself.
Indian housewives hold 11% of the World's Gold. That is more than the reserves of the U.S. IMF Switzerland and Germany put together.
Hydrogen gas is the least dense substance in the world at 0.08988g/cc. Hydrogen solid is the most dense substance in the world at 70.6g/cc.
Germany and Japan have the lowest birth rate in the world.
CT body scans expose the patient to the same amount of radiation as that experienced within a mile and a half of the Hiroshima atomic bomb.
Some sloths remain hanging from branches even after death.
After World War I there were so few men in Germany that only 1 in 3 women would find a husband.
First marriages that end in a divorce usually last approximately 8 years.
The "Fi" in "WiFi" doesn't mean anything. The creators just called it that because it rhymed with "HiFi".
Exercise like walking can reduce breast cancer risk by 25%.
Napoleon’s penis was sold to an American Urologist for $40 000.
Charles Darwin and Abraham Lincoln were born on the same day.
Leonardo Da Vinci's Mona Lisa became the world's most famous painting after it was stolen from the Louvre in 1911.
There are over 210 breeds of goats in the world.
When Ashton Kutcher was 13 years old he contemplated committing suicide in order to give his heart to his dying brother.
Mel Blanc – the voice of Bugs Bunny – was allergic to carrots.
Elvis Presley once asked his limo driver "Do you own this limo or do you work for the company?" He responded "I work for the company." Elvis said "Well you own it now." The limo driver's tip was the limo.
If Texas were a country its GNP would be the fifth largest of any country in the world.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)