Don’t put all your eggs in one basket: In traveling to a country that you are not very familiar with, it is best not to keep all your money in one location. This way, just in case you get unlucky and become a victim of a pickpocket, then it wouldn’t hurt so much. Aside from that, make sure not to show too much money in public, since you might become the next target for thieves.
[justified_image_grid caption=off preset=15 lightbox=foobox mobile_lightbox=foobox orderby=rand allow_animated_gifs=yes limit=0 last_row=flexible-match-center load_more=click load_more_limit=20 load_more_text=”Load More – Click Here” facebook_id=161705250511513 facebook_album=185671974781507](via Facebook)
Always remember that some airports are huge: There are lots of airports, especially international ones that are quite big. Because of this, you may want to avoid booking connecting flights that are just 30 minutes apart, especially if they don’t have an agreement, in which your first airline would take care in getting your luggage to the next one. Aside from that, if you didn’t know how huge the airport was, then you may get lost in it, and won’t be able to find the departure area for your next flight in time.
Taking pictures of people: Before you take pictures of a couple or certain individuals, never forget to ask permission from them. Thus, if you are visiting a foreign country, then you have to know a bit of their language. Aside from that, when you ask for their permission, don’t forget to smile and show them your camera, so that they can understand you better.
If you are not too sure about the hotel staff: If you don’t feel too secure about the hotel staff, or the housekeeping personnel, then you should make your room appear occupied when you leave it. This basically means to leave the air-conditioning, television, and the lights on even when you are gone. This way, people entering it would think that you are around and hesitate in doing something bad.
Get vaccinated in time: There are some countries that may require you to get vaccinated for certain diseases, before granting you access to their land. Thus, it is best if you learn more about them, so that you can make the necessary preparations. Get your vaccinations weeks or months before your travel date, so that you won’t have to rush.
Booking online: When booking your travel items online, you will need to have a credit or a debit card on hand. It is actually better if you the card is in front of you when you book it, since most sites would ask not just for the credit card number. Sites would actually need the last three digits at the back of your card, the name that appears on your card, its expiry date, as well as your billing address.
Booking a car together with a hotel: When you want to be able to drive around the city you are visiting, then you may want to book a car together with your hotel. Make sure though that your hotel can offer you a designated parking space for your rented vehicle. This way, you can be assured that it is safe, and you won’t have to spend too much time in finding a place to park it.
Book a whole package instead of booking them separately: If you want to take advantage of huge discounts, then you should book a whole package. Booking a whole package offers you an opportunity to get the best deals. This is because, most online travel sites offer more discounts when you book the flights, hotel accommodations, and cars together, instead of doing them separately.
Never forget checking the expiry date of your passport: Embarrassing moments can be avoided if you are able to check the expiry date of your passport. Thus, it is best if you check it at least a couple of weeks prior to traveling, so that you can still have enough time to renew it just in case. Aside from that, keep in mind that some countries may require at least 6 months left on your passport before it expires, in order to allow you to visit them.
Access blogs and sites about traveling: Accessing more web pages about traveling can provide you with more benefits, especially when it comes to enjoying your trip. Lots of these websites offer important information about certain places you can visit, while you are visiting a particular country. With that, you would be able to plan out your trip better by knowing what attractions to go to, and what places to visit to enjoy sumptuous meals.
Special requests: If you have special requests for the airline or the hotel, it is best to call them in order to see if they can accommodate it. One of the downsides of it though, especially in calling airlines, is that, you may have to wait for a long time before you can speak to a live person. To get around this, you can actually call the toll free number of the travel site, and let them process it for you, since in most cases, they have different numbers that they can dial to get prioritized.
SaleBestseller No. 1
Travel Adapter, JOOMFEEN Worldwide All in One Universal Power Converters Wall AC Power Plug Adapter Power Plug Wall Charger with Dual USB Charging Ports for USA EU UK AUS Cell phone laptop (Black)
- WORLDWIDE CHARGING - This Travel Adapter Cover more than 150 Countries with US/EU/UK/AU plugs. It works in Canada, Russia, Asia, Central America, South America and the Middle East to name a few.
- DUAL USB PORTS - World Adapter Plug compatible with almost all USB Devices like Apple iPhone 6 6s 5s 4s, Samsung galaxy s7 s7 edge s6 s6 edge s5 s4, Sony,Nokia, HTC, LG, and so on.
- CHARGE 3 DEVICES - The World Adapter Plug allows SIMULTANEOUS use of the AC Power Socket and Dual USB Ports.
- All IN ONE - Detachable charger includes 5 Different Input Plugs Tightly Connect into 1 Adaptor.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY - Built-in Fuse protect / Built-in Safety Shutters / LED Power Indicator and an 12-Month Warranty.
SaleBestseller No. 2
World Travel Adapter Kit by Ceptics - Dual USB + 2 US Outlets, Surge Protection, Plugs for Europe, UK, China, Australia, Japan - Perfect for Laptop, Cell Phones, Cameras - Safe ETL Tested (WPS-2B+)
- Equipped with 2 USA outlets, 2 USB (2. 4a) & Micro USB cable - perfect for travel - use with cell phones, laptops & other devices anywhere in the world - few exceptions Listed below
- Designed by a Traveler and perfected for a Traveler - Ultra compact Size measuring 2. 75" X 3. 75" X 1. 5" & weighs less than 5 oz. - travel pouch included
- Built-in surge protection - protect your high end electronics from harmful voltage surges and spikes. Voltage indicator LEDs (110V or 220V) - one LED illuminates to indicate 110V in the outlets or both LEDs will illuminate to indicate 220V. Note: This is not a voltage converter
- Includes 6 types of international adapters - AE (Type C) UK (Type G), US (Type B), AU (Type I), au (Type E/F), JP (Type a) plugs compatible with outlets in North America, United Kingdom, most of Europe, Australia, Japan, parts of Africa, middle East, Asia, China, and more
- 2 years limited - Note: This travel adapter plug is compatible with only Dual Voltage products & Electronics. It will not work with 110V items such as hair clippers, CPAP machine, hair dryers & curling irons etc. It is NOT a voltage converter and it will not convert voltage from 220V to 110V or vice versa. Please note that this travel adapter set does not include adapter plug for South Africa.