Table tennis is China's national sport.
Apple's iPhone consumes US$0.25 worth of electricity per year if it's fully charged once a day.
You would have to walk for seven hours straight to burn off a Big Mac with a Super Sized Coke and French Fries.
New Zealand's Ninety-Mile Beach is only 55 miles long.
CT body scans expose the patient to the same amount of radiation as that experienced within a mile and a half of the Hiroshima atomic bomb.
"Adolf Schicklgruber" would have been Hitler's name. His father changed his last name in 1877.
Crying makes you feel better reduces stress and may help to keep the body healthy.
In Auschwitz an SS guard fell in love with a Jewish prisoner. He saved her life multiple times and she testified on his behalf during his post-war trial.
North Korea holds elections every 5 years in which the ballots list only one candidate.
Italy is home to the largest number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites with 50.
Before alarm clocks were invented there were "knocker-ups" who went tapping on client's windows with long sticks until they were awake.
Every person including identical twins has a unique eye & tongue print along with their finger print.
A Saudi Arabian woman can get a divorce if her husband doesn’t give her coffee.
95% of all data in the world is still stored on paper. Most of it is never looked at again.
Go. is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
“Rhythm” is the longest English word without a vowel.
Stephen Hawking's son once added swear words to his dad's voice synthesizer as a prank.
Crucifixion is still an official form of death penalty in Sudan.
The youngest king ever was Alfonso XIII of Spain who became king the day he was born.
The city of Lusail host of the 2022 FIFA World Cup Final game does not exist yet.
20 million 20-year-old trees are cut down in China every year to make chopsticks.
Over 80% of women wear the wrong bra size.
The top 10% of American alcohol consumers ingest about 10 drinks per day.
The Sun is thought to have completed about 20 orbits during its lifetime and just 1/1250th of an orbit since the origin of humans.
A coyote crossed with a dog is called a "coydog".
Winston Churchill was born in a ladies room during a dance.
Approximately 98% of software in China is pirated.
Police Departments in Canada give out "positive tickets" when they see people doing something positive.
In 1900 all the world's mathematical knowledge could be written in about 80 books; today it would fill more than 100 000 books.
After the Treaty of Versailles French Marshal Ferdinand Foch said "This is not a peace. It is an armistice for twenty years." Exactly 20 years and 65 days later WW2 broke out.
The person who invented the Frisbee was cremated and made into frisbees after he died!
In medieval France unfaithful wives were made to chase a chicken through town naked.
A Penny costs 2.4 cents to manufacture.
Giraffes can go longer without drinking water than camels can.
Google Maps calculates traffic by tracking how fast Android devices are moving on the road.
About 300 couples marry in Las Vegas every day.
There are more Facebook users from the U.S. than U.S. citizens that voted in the last election.
Every minute 2 million searches are performed on Google.
CARROTS were originally PURPLE
Coffee is most effective if consumed between 9:30 am and 11:30 am.
- On demand access - access 720p HD live video at any time from your smartphone or the web, with built-in night vision.
- Personalized voice message - a recorded message will play when you can't answer the door.If the lights are solid blue, please type + , choose Wireless Device instead of Zink to find the doorbell.
- Answer the door wherever you are - see and speak to visitors directly from your smartphone.If all the lights are flashing green, please check your smartphone and make sure it is connected to a 2.4Ghz wifi network. If your router is a dual band router, meaning it supports both 5.0Ghz and 2.4Ghz networks, be sure the SSID (network name) is different for each. You will need your mobile device to be connected to the 2.4Ghz during setup. Passwords and SSID names must be a minimum of 6 characters.
- Smart motion detection - receive an alert and a recorded video clip whenever motion is detected.
- Easy setup - use existing wiring for quick installation and connect to WiFi using the free Zmodo app. Use Beam to easily set up Greet. With Beam Connect, setup is as simple as telling the app how many devices are powered on and ready to pair. If your router supports AC, you will need to disable that during the setup. In your router, you may need to take it out of mixed mode, or put it into legacy mode.
- See, hear and speak to anyone at your door from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Get instant alerts when visitors press your Doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors.
- Watch over your home in crystal-clear HD video.
- Protect your home - day or night - with infrared night vision.
- Communicate with visitors via two-way audio with noise cancellation.
- WIFI signal,the whole network interconnection. Remote calling, intercom, and unlock. Using most popular touch key technology, advanced and high Sensitivity, greatly extend the key life. Clear camera, and equipped with automatic light sensitive chip. If the light is not enough, it will use the IR night vision function to monitor and capture HD video and pictures.
- Motion detection function. You can open or close this function according to different working environments. Capture and video mode for choosing. Powered by DC 5V, more safe.
- Simple app operation in mobile phone, easy installation. support anrdoid and ios app APP download address remind: please search " door phone" for apple store(for ios app) and for google player(for android app).
- High-strength tempered glass surface, luxury, anti-resistant and scratches, has longer working life. With rain cover and touch key surface, better waterproof function.
- Easy to install. You can fix it with screws, or paste with double-sided tape. One door phone can be connected to several mobile phone, PC, or computers. Optional indoor dingdong doorbells to match. While calling to the mobile phone, the indoor doorbell will ring too.