When you sneeze all your bodily functions stop even your heart.
Atheism is punished with the death penalty in 13 countries.
Golf courses cover 4% of North America.
During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools.
Rapper NoClue is the World's Fastest Rapper with 723 syllables in 51.27 seconds (14.1 syllables per second).
About 153 000 people will die on your birthday.
In 1989 Margaret Thatcher pleaded with Mikhail Gorbachev to keep the Berlin Wall up.
A child dies every 8 seconds from contaminated water.
The first President born in the U.S. spoke Dutch as his first language.
The colour red doesn’t really make bulls angry; they are color-blind.
Male seahorses can get pregnant.
More than 86 000 people are injured by tripping over their cats and dogs every year in the U.S.
The Bible contains plenty of puns funny names humorous imagery sarcasm and irony.
A large flawless emerald is worth more than a similarly large flawless diamond.
A rodents teeth never stop growing. They are worn down by the animal’s constant gnawing on bark leaves and other vegetables.
The largest population of Catholics in the world is not in Italy nor Spain. It's in Brazil: 123 million 64% of its population.
The average American/Canadian will eat about 11.9 pounds of cereal per year!
Replicas of the Statue of Liberty have been erected in Pakistan Malaysia Taiwan Brazil and even China.
40%of the earth's land is in 6 countries.
The highest temperature ever recorded in Antarctica is 58.2°F (14.5°C).
There is a small village in France called "Pussy".
Justin Bieber has more followers on Twitter than Spain has people.
Money isn’t made out of paper; it’s made out of cotton.
Norway was originally called "Nordweg" meaning the "Northern Way."
In France there’s a place called Y.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
On average 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily.
The first Google Doodle was dedicated to the Burning Man festival attended by Google founders in 1998.
Every piece of plastic ever made still exists.
Every year nearly four million cats are eaten in China as a delicacy.
In the USA ransom payments to kidnappers are tax-deductible.
In 1969 El Salvador waged war on Honduras after it lost against it in a soccer match.
Over 100 000 new dot com domains are registered on the web every day.
Human saliva contains a painkiller called opiorphin that is six times more powerful than morphine.
The flea can jump up to 200 times its own height. This is equal to a man jumping the Empire State Building in New York.
If New York City were its own country and the NYPD was its army it would be the 20-best-funded army in the world.
Steve Jobs claimed that taking LSD was a profound experience one of the most important things in his life.
In 2012 Nevada became the first state to issue licenses for self-driving cars.
Polar bears are the largest land predators on earth standing over 11' high and weighing over 1 700 lbs.
English is Louis C.K.'s second language. He was raised in Mexico and exclusively spoke Spanish until age seven.
Dr. Ruth the famous sex therapist was once a sniper in the Israeli army.
- Size: 4Pcs x 12x12inch (30x30cm), Giclee artwork, printed on high quality waterproof cotton canvas.
- Ready to Hang, Stretched and Framed, Easy Setup - Cord setup already, easy hold on the nails(Free accessories).
- Gallery wrapped on approximately 0.75"(2cm) wood bars, the image continues around the sides.
- Painting effect(Not 100% HD Clear) because canvas material rough surface. But OK in a 20 inches distance. (If fulfilled by Seller, Free Shipping, send out within 2-3 bussiness days- Shipping time 4-9 days)
- Brand "SMARTWALLSTATION" has been registered and protected.
- Size: 28" x 24"
- Color: Matte Black
- High-Quality Die-Cut Oracal Vinyl; Made In USA
- Written/Video Instructions Included
- Will not damage walls Non-transferrable
- Special Quote Ceramic Wall Hanging Art Sign
- * Size: 15 x 15 cm / 5.9 x 5.9 inch
- This tile has a smooth surface.
- It comes with a hook for hanging on the wall.