A baby was born in 2005 with a conjoined head that had no body. The head could blink and smile.
The original lyrics of the "Happy Birthday to You" song was "Good Morning to You".
All Hebrew originating names that end with the letters el have something to do with God.
Fewer than half the world's cultures engage in romantic kissing a study found.
Approximately 100 people die each year when they are stepped on by cows.
The Wat Pa Maha Chedi Kaew temple in Thailand was constructed with 1 million bottles of Heineken and a local beer.
In Judaism there's a blessing thanking God for having the ability to excrete.
Shakespeare invented the words “assassination” and “bump.”
There are almost 60 million dogs in the United States.
The Taj Mahal was covered with a scaffold during WWII to make it look like a stockpile of Bamboo and misguide any enemy bombers.
If you travel across Russia you will cross seven time zones.
A literal translation of a standard traffic sign in China: “Give large space to the festive dog that makes sport in the roadway.”
California 's official state animal is extinct.
Twitter's bird is called Larry.
Benjamin Franklin was an advocate of "air baths" during which he would spend up to an hour reading or writing in his house completely naked.
Each of us generates about 3.5 pounds of rubbish a day most of it paper.
34.5%of the money the average American takes home is spent on interest including credit cards and auto loans.
Only female mosquitoes bite.
Spain was neutral in WW1 and WW2 but experienced a civil war (1936-1939) which killed over 500 000 people.
Octopuses move with a simple elegance but they have no rhythm unlike most animals.
When sharks take a bite their eyes roll back and their teeth jut out.
More people are killed each year by bees than snakes.
Salt Lake City has a law against carrying an unwrapped ukulele on the street.
“I am.” is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
Most streets in Japan have no name.
The lighter was invented before the match.
It takes 8.5 minutes for light to get from the sun to earth.
In darkness most people eventually adjust to a 48-hour cycle: 36 hours of activity followed by 12 hours of sleep. The reasons are still unclear.
An anteater is nearly 6 feet long, yet its mouth is only an inch wide.
In the 1920's and early 1930's women dominated the screenwriting profession in Hollywood's movies.
Scarlett Johansson voiced Mandy in the Spongebob Movie.
Britain’s shortest river is the Brun which runs through Burnley in Lancashire.
There's one kosher butcher in Cuba. Fidel Castro personally allowed him to stay and serve 1 500 people practicing Judaism.
Anwar Sadat made Egypt the first arab nation to achieve peace with Israel in 1979. For this Sadat won the Nobel Peace prize Egypt was suspended from the Arab League and Sadat was assassinated.
The Vatican does not recognize the People's Republic of China as a legitimate state of China.
Scientists have figured out how to "unboil" an egg.
The female lion does ninety percent of the hunting.
Dogs can see in colour, though they most likely see colours similar to a colour-blind human.
Sandra Bullock won the Oscar and the Golden Raspberry (for worst film) in the same weekend. She collected both.
The scientific name of the red fox is Vulpes vulpes.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover