Getting from point A to point B: Going around an unfamiliar city can become confusing and inconvenient, especially if you have not done your research beforehand. Thus, you should check out more information regarding this, before you pack your bags and travel. Check out the city map and read more about the public transportation of the city you are visiting and how to find them, so that you know where to go and what to do.
[justified_image_grid caption=off preset=15 lightbox=foobox mobile_lightbox=foobox orderby=rand allow_animated_gifs=yes limit=0 last_row=flexible-match-center load_more=click load_more_limit=20 load_more_text=”Load More – Click Here” facebook_id=161705250511513 facebook_album=185671974781507](via Facebook)
Talking with strangers: When you travel, whether you are going for a business trip or not, you may find yourself chatting with the passenger next to you at the airplane or at the airport. Although this is not a bad practice, you must be cautious when it comes to the information that you giveaway. Make sure not to tell the other person all your plans or where you are staying, since another one may be listening to take advantage of it.
Booking through a travel agency: If you are more comfortable in booking through a travel agency than online, then make sure to check the price difference before making the payment. Aside from that, don’t forget to tell the agent about what you want to have on your trip, so that he can setup an itinerary that would suit you best. Moreover, make sure to ask necessary questions to the agent, since they are usually very familiar about certain vacation spots.
Calling the online travel site: If you want to feel more secure in booking your flight and hotel reservations, you can actually call the hotline number of the site you are looking at. One advantage you can gain from that is the agent may be able to provide you with more options. Aside from that, if you have certain requests for the hotel or flight reservations, he may also be able to process it for you.
The number of nights to stay at a hotel: If you are not very sure about the hotel that you are booking, then you should not book it for more than two nights, even if your trip runs for 5 days. This way, you are assured that you have a place to stay for the first 2 nights in the country. Aside from that, if you don’t like the accommodation, then you will have enough time to find another one.
Take note of the baggage requirements: Prior to booking your flight reservation, you should check its baggage requirements first. In most cases, international flights usually provide you with more baggage allowance than the domestic ones. Aside from checking on the check-in baggage terms and conditions though, don’t forget to read the terms for carry on bags as well.
Taking landscape pictures: If you are visiting a country with beautiful landscape views, then you should not forget bringing your camera with you. When you are at a good spot to take landscape photos though, it is a good idea if you bring your tripod with you. This way, you can ensure that the pictures won’t get affected with the shaking of your hand, and you would really capture the beauty of the landscapes.
Don’t forget the numbers: When you travel, there are lots of important numbers that you want to take note of. Some of which would be your itinerary confirmation number, your flight number, your hotel room number, your flight seat number, as well as a bunch of phone numbers you may need. Write them all down in a notepad or a piece of paper that you can fit into your wallet, so that you can easily refer to it.
Changing your currency: Many travelers have the tendency to change their currency at the airports. Although this is more convenient, you can actually get better rates in other currency changing facilities. Aside from banks, check out other facilities, so that you would be able to compare their rates.
Do not book at the last minute: Booking at the last minute may happen if you are travelling for business purposes. However, if it is for a vacation with your family, then you should book it ahead of time. Booking a trip ahead of time does not only mean saving more money, but it also means that you are able to plan it well.
What to do after arriving at the hotel: Once you have arrived at the hotel, you should take a few minutes to relax, and then head out. Visit the nearest convenience store, and buy some snacks and beverages. Stock some of them in your room, so that you would be able to munch on something, in case you wake up in the middle of the night, and feel hungry.
SaleBestseller No. 1
RoomierLife Travel Space Saver Bags (Medium to Large). Pack of 8 Bags. Roll-Up Compression Storage (No Vacuum Needed) & Packing Organizers. Perfect for Travel and Home Storage
- 3x more space - save up to 3x more space in your suitcase, backpack or closet. 8 compression garment bags pack: 4x large (28" x 20") and 4x medium (24" x 16"). Perfect for clothes, towels, blankets, pillows etc
- Travel-friendly - no vacuum or pump is needed for these compression bags - just pack, zip and roll. The air will exit from valves at the bottom of the bag. Transparent see through ensures speedy security checks of your luggage at airports
- Protect your clothes against odor, dirt, bugs, moths, spilled water/liquids etc. The compression garment bags are airtight and watertight
- Organize your clothes, for example by family member, outfit, activity, out of season clothing etc. Keep your dirty clothes in separate compression organizer bag
- High quality & reusable - double zippers and sealing clips ensure a secure seal for optimal compression every time. Durable material will last indefinite uses without hindering vacuum capacity
Bestseller No. 2
Travis Travel Gear Space Saver Bags. No Vacuum Rolling Compression, Pack of 8
- Fit up to 3 times more in your trips. Roll up Compression Valve uses you own weight for compression, no vacuum or extra accessory needed! Simply place clothes, close the bags, and roll beginning form the zipper. The air will exit from the bottom of the bags.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee -Purchase Today Risk-Free Knowing That You are Just a Phone Call or Email Away From Either A Full Reimbursement or Receiving an Instant Replacement at Our Expense.
- Don't just compress, ORGANIZE YOUR STUFF: Keep dirty clothes in a separate space saver bag. Organize your stuff by outfit, by activity or by family member. Control Freak Friendly.
- Superior Craftsmanship provides a Long Lasting Vacuum - will last for a long time as long as it's properly closed. Durable Material will last indefinite uses without hindering vacuum capacity.
- Sized for travel: MEDIUM (23.5'' x 15.75'') designed for carry ons and fits 2 sweaters, one jacket or 2 pairs of pants. LARGE (27.5'' x 19.6) ideal for checked in baggage can hold 4 sweaters, 1 pillow, 1 coat jackets or 3 pairs of pants.