Nomophobia is the fear of being without your mobile phone or losing your signal.
In ancient Rome it was considered a sign of leadership to be born with a crooked nose.
Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
No one knows what Christopher Columbus looked like. No authentic contemporary portraits of him were found. Most just reconstructed his appearance from written descriptions.
Krusty the Clown was originally created to be Homer's secret identity.
In 2009 a doctor in India removed 172 155 stones from a patient's left kidney during a three-hour surgery.
Left-handed people earn up to 12% less than right-handed people a study found.
Scientists have discovered that monkeys are susceptible to optical illusions just like humans.
The male gypsy moth can “smell” the virgin female gypsy moth from 1.8 miles away (pretty good trick).
90% of everything written in English uses just 1 000 words.
The mask used by Michael Myers in the original film “Halloween” was actually a Captain Kirk mask painted white.
More than half of the U.S. is now abnormally dry or officially in a drought.
Many ancient Egyptian Pharaohs were overweight and unhealthy in contrast to their typical depiction due to a sugary diet of alcohol bread and honey.
Eating the heart of a male Partridge was the cure for impotence in ancient Babylon.
A Czech man Jan Honza Zampa holds the record for drinking one liter of beer in 4.11 seconds.
Many claim that a genocide was committed in Australia against its native people from 1910 to 1970 in an effort to create a "white Australia."
"Stayin' Alive" has the optimum tempo for performing CPR on someone who has just suffered a heart attack.
Common Cobra venom is not on the list of top 10 venoms yet it is still 40 times more toxic than cyanide.
A black panther is really a black leopard.
Ancient Romans ran cold aqueduct water in pipes through their houses in an early form of air conditioning.
Lobsters breathe with the gills at the base of their legs.
Almost 20% of Rio de Janeiro's males are gay or bisexual.
Fox owns the rights to The Simpsons until 2082.
Benjamin Franklin attempted to abolish slavery already in 1790.
New Zealand bans all advertising on TV on Christmas Easter Good Friday and ANZAC Day.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
The movie industry relocated from New York to LA to escape from Thomas Edison's patents.
During photosynthesis plants emit light called fluorescence that humans can't see.
The Nullarbor Plain of Australia covers 100 000 square miles (160 900 km) without a tree.
The Statue of Liberty was originally conceived of as being a peasant Muslim woman in traditional Islamic dress.
There's a bookstore in Australia where books are wrapped in paper with short descriptions so no one can "judge a book by its cover."
When Benjamin Franklin invented his own harmonica it became so popular in Europe that Mozart and Beethoven composed music for it.
Termites outweigh humans by almost ten to one.
The cheetah is the only cat that can’t retract its claws.
All Jewish people who are between 18 and 26 years old are entitled to a free 10-day trip to Israel.
Abraham Lincoln kept his important documents inside his hat.
Bulgarians are known to be the biggest yogurt eaters in the world.
Baby whales grow to a 1/3 of their mother’s length in the womb.
Once a dog hits the age of 10 its chance of dying from cancer is 50%.
In Manhattan the apartment that's the furthest away from a subway station is just 0.8 miles (1.2 km) away.
Kleenex tissues were originally used as filters in gas masks.
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.